9~🥀

~Fall in love with the questions~

     A pale man with dark clothes, sucken eyes and hauned face stood at the doorway. Azrael squeeze my hand and I smile at him.

"Could it be?" Morticia ask surprised.

"Is that him?" Grandmama ask, tilting her head.

"Is it possible?" Mr. Tully gasp that sounded entirely fake.

"Oh my god..." Ms. Margaret face full of disbelief.

   I narrow my eyes at the two. Something wasn't feeling right about this situation. I see Wednesday from the corner of my eye, staring. I turn to her and she nods slowly also finding the situation...off.

"Fester!"
"Gomez!" The two 'Brothers' shout and Gomez gives Fester a hug and kiss which seemed to shock Fester.

    I narrow my eyes and look up at Azrael who was also looking at Fester but that little nervous twinkle was gone and suspicion was flicker through and through. Suddenly a older women steps from behind him.

"Gut evenink! I am Doctor Pinder-Zchloss!" She said with a German accent.

   I look at Azrael and he look down at me before planting a kiss on my forehead. We all start moving toward the livingroom. Azrael let's me sit down first with him next to the arm. Mr. Tully quickly take the seat next to me and I give him a smile and nod.

"Hello again." I say politely

"He-Hello hehehe."He smiles and laughs a little.

    Suddenly I am picked up and Azrael switches spots with me. I tilt my head and he simply tuck me into his side, pulling my legs over his legs that were in a nice man spread.

"Better." He smiled at me and I nod as Voodoo jumps in my lap and settle. "Much better."

"He vas found in Miami, tangled in tuna net. It jest last month during Hurricane Helga! Ze sky, black like pitch and ze waves, wallz of the doom! Can you imagine? Zay drag him from ocean, ze Jaws of oblivion. I telling you. Test! So many test. Complete psychological profile! At long last, ze Florida Department-oh my oh my oh my-go tell ze mountains! He is your brother! Zay give him to me at human services and I bring him to you, after all ze years and who know what heartache, after ze naked and ze dead. I bringing him home to you." The doctor finishes the story of Fester Addams.

   There was a slight silent moment to digest the story. I raise an eye brown thinking-

"That's preposterous." Margaret says and I think it at the same time. "Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you ever heard?" She continues looking around at the other Addams.

"It certainly is!" Gomez smiles. "Now you're back!"

    All the adults are talking and I stand up. Azrael grabs my hand and I smile at him, mouthing 'bathroom'. He nods as I leave out the livingroom. I see Lurch at the doorway.

"Lurch where is the bathroom?" I ask and he nods his head to Thing on his shoulder who hops towards me.

   I quickly catch him and set him down on the ground before following him. We go upstairs and he tap on a door. I thank him and go inside, locking the door behind me. Quickly doing my business, when there is a knock at the door.

"One moment." I call.

"Amorino." I hear Azrael call so I open the door after washing my hands.

   I open my mouth to ask a question but he suddenly grabs my hand, pulling towards a black door. He opens the door for me and I step inside without a word. I look at him room. An all black bedspread. He had a bookshelf that nearly kissed the ceiling and a dresser with books and things in glass on it with what looks like to be a canine skull.