11~💀

~ Souls can meet by Accident~

Azrael

"Did you speak to Fester?" Mother ask Father who was laying on the couch.

I was sitting in the chair with a leg crossed and reading a letter Estelle wrote for me. She even made little doodles of Voodoo, our child.

"He's right outside the door." Mother adds and my grip tighten slightly.

"I don't speak with Fester...if that were Fester!" Father shouts dramatically and I see the Doctor shake her head slowly. "But that is not, that's an imposter!"

Mother and I look at one another since we both have discussed our suspicions of the 'Uncle Fester' and what could be really going on.

"An IMPOSTER!" Father sits up, yelling at the direction of the door that Fester is behind.

He starts yelling different things and I sigh along with Mother. I just wonder how Estelle is fairing with the kids.

Estelle

"Oh villain, villain, Smiling Damned villain!" Wednesday shouts at Pugsley.

   I watch the kids sword fight and kind of remember Azrael talking about sme kind of play the kids had coming up.

"Who calls me a villain? Break my pate across, plucks my beard out, and blows it out in my face." Pugsley ask Wednesday.

"If I must strike you dead, I Will!" Wednesday states loudly.

     I clap as they swing swords, the metal clinging and scraping off one another.

"Bravo!" I cheer and Pugsley smirks before "stabbing" Wednesday who looks unamused.

"You're supposed to die." Pugsley whines

"And look weak in front of Estelle. No." Wednesday defend.

"Fine. Pugsley groans before wobbling dramatically towards the stairs as if he's dying. "Oh, aww-"

"NO!" We hear yell at the top of the stairs to see Fester.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Fester takes the sword from Pugsley. "Haven't you ever slaughtered somebody?!" He glares a little at the two and I tilt my head.

"He's a child. He don't know how to act and I can't kill him with Estelle here." Wednesday states

"No excuse!" Fester shouts. "Aim for the major artery! The jugular!

Azrael

    I groan as I listen to this...German Doctor talk nonsense to Father about displacement and how he should believe that's Fester.

"Your bruza returns, you feel guilt. You displace..." She says

     Father gives her a confused look while Ma stare her down from the sideline. I know Father wanted me to come in since I'm the oldest and a bunch of other bullcrap but Estelle!!!

"Feelingz in brain cell, they bubble and collide, making you suspect tingz. You love him but rezent him! Luv hate, hate luv, like mama, no?" She leans forward with a nod.

"But I didn't hate my mother, it was an accident!" Father defends

"It's very common ting, I've seen before."

"Thank you Doctor." Mother says coldly making her flinch.

"Displacement. How bizarre. Here I thought Fester was an imposter, a problem....he's sullen!" Father gasp.

"He's frightening."
"Backstabbing."
"He sulls."
"I suspect him."
"Your unbalanced."
"And I HATE HIM!"

     Mother and Father goes back and forth while I twirl a knife in my hands, watching.

"By goly you're right. He is Fester!" Father beams making me smile.

"Thank you Doctor." Mother smiles.

"I do what I can." She smiles with a dismissive wave.

     My parents leave the room, talking sweetly and I stand up, clearing my throat. The Doctor quickly looks at me in shock and a little fear as I walk over.

"Yes. Do what you can, Doc. I would hate to see you get hurt." I smile down at her sickeningly sweet. "But If I find out what you do, isn't in my family's best interest, well let's just say—"

     She scream as I stab the huge knife into the chair, centimeters from her neck as I lean so close, our noses are almost touching.

"You'll have a headstone among the others in the yard!" I state and rip out the knife, nicking.her neck making her cry out again.

    Her face full.of terror and nearly ghastly white as she cups her neck where I cut it. I back and head for the door my parents just left out of.

"Oh and if your neice doesn't know any better, you should let her know to leave me the FUCK alone. Mmkay!" I glance back at her, the single drop of blood rolling down the blade I was holding up.

    With that I turn and leave, looking for My Estelle. I nibble on my bottom lip, daydreaming about her. Her brown sugar skin and eyes like swirling shadows in the forest on a beautiful night. Her voice was soft like silk but dripping like liquid sweetener. Her body felt smooth like a sculpture, every blemish, flaw, so perfect that it complimented her body even more. More I wanted to see, hear, and touch.....I can't wait to make her fully mine.
     A sudden boom and the house shakes a little with the lights flickering. I hear a meow and look down to see Voodoo. I scoop him up and he purrs, nuzzling under my chin.

"Hello Papa's little boy, let's go find Momma." I smirk

Estelle

    We pop our head up from behind the dirt pile that we made for coverage.

"Three parts dynamite with a nitroglycerin cap. It's perfect for small holes, carports, and tool sheds!" Fester chuckles.

    We nod in awe as he starts talking about something else.

"Estelle!" I hear my voice being called, interrupting the conversation.

    I look to see Azrael on the porch, tenderly holding Voodoo. The kids groan as I get up, dusting my tights off from the dirt.

"Let's play again, guys!" I smile at them.

"Are you coming to our play?" They ask in unison.

"Well I'm making the blood bags, so you'll definitely see me there!" I beam at them.

    They hug me, surprisingly and I giggle. Fester holds out his hand, making me tilt my head.

"You're a fantastic match for my nephew." He snickers and my eyes widen along with my smile.

"Thank you!" I turn and run towards Azrael.

    If this was truly his Uncle Fester, that's the best Family acceptance I have ever been given. Voodoo jumps to my shoulder as I collide in a hug with Azrael. He smiles down at me with those soft misty grey eyes with warmth shining through.

"I love you Azrael!" I blurt out happily.

~ The Addams Family *Snap* *snap* ~💀🩶🥀

Hey guys so I wanted to sit down and talk about responsibilities. I could not log in for the death of me to get back into this app and do another chapter so hopefully you guys enjoyed!