19~🩶

~In the dark, I find you, my light~

Azrael

"Azrael, let's think if this calmly." Cynfael follows me as I walk my routine to Estelle's place.

"No, She's mine. MINE! She's My One and I'm never letting her go." I sneer at him and he nods slowly with a nervous look on his face.

"Okay, just calm down." He huffs, running his hand throught his hair, messing it up. "What if se tells you to leave?"

"I'll leave but come back the next day." I say seriously

"Azrael-"

"Cynfael, I'm dead serious about Estelle." I stop to look him in the eyes. "I fucked up greatly but I'm gonna make this right. You don't know Estelle. You don't see when she gets excited her eyes light up or when she's truly happy she snorts a little. When she nervous, she nibbles on her thumb nail or she doesn't like nonfiction books but will read them anyways. She loves to curl up to anything warm like a cat and when she wakes up, her nose scrunches and twitch a little because she's a little lazy but don't want to show it. While also running a business, she bakes and cooks for the community and even babysit on her off days."

     I sigh and look down at my hands.

"Shes so amazing and I messed up like I always do. I messed up the cake we baked by mixing sugar with salt. I messed up one of the shelves by bumping into it too hard and it hit another causing it to fall. I messed up by feeding Voodoo the fish she had just bought and not the fish she already prepared and put aside. I always mess up but Estelle, she'll cup my cheeks and reassure me that it's okay to make mistakes as long as I am honest."

     My hands ball up into fist and I look at him with set eyes.

"I messed up bad but I know my truth and so does Estelle. I'll give her space but I'll make it known how sorry I am and for what had happened was fucked up and even caught me off guard. Jesus fucking hell, I didn't even get to shower her in praises like I wanted to. Pull her aside where barely anyone can see us and tell her how beautiful she was."

    I slowly hug myself as I feel my face start to boil. My mind remembering how the dress fit her snug and her exposed neck. I tremble and bit my lip. I wanted to touch her so bad, it felt dangerous and I felt alive with each rush. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK! Why did Lilth have to ruin the night?! I growl lowly before storming off once again and Cynfael quickly scrambles after me.

"Cousin just calm down. Your moods are switching faster then an electric chair." Cynfael scoffs and I shrug.

"If anything this is your fault." I point to him.

"My fault?! How?!" He screams and I whip around, making him flinch.

"You knew what she did to me yet you still brought her. You knew the pain she caused me yet you still brought her. Do you know how fucking happy I was when that dumb engagement was broken off so I would see her and YOU who took her side!" I yell at him.

"At that time, I didn't know. I was lied to by Lilth and found out afterwards!"

"You still knew and BROUGHT HER!" I snap and he flinches.

"I didn't bring her, she begged Mom and Dad to come after getting out of her "rehab" or where ever the fuck they sent her. I didn't even know she was in contact with my parents so imagine my surprise when I get in the fucking car and she's sitting in the back seat!" He sighs rubbing his temples.

"So why did she call me her Fiancé?" I sneer

"Azrael, I don't know. Seriously, she shocked me with that also. The family knows what she did so I felt embarrassed by the looks we were receiving but had to keep my head up since I knew after that night she would be gone."