14~🥀

~ The shadows hide our Desires ~

Azrael

"Azrael, stop, I need to clean." Estelle swats my chest as I pepper kiss behind ear.

"Estelle. Baby." I whisper, rubbing my nose on the nape of her neck.

     My angel sat between my legs while folding her laundry. I made her a beautiful breakfast in bed but despite my begging and trying to just be lazy and cuddle. She had to move so we sat on the couch as she folded her laundry. My arms wrapped lazily around her waist.

"Estelle. Amore mio." I groan, breathing in her scent.

    I nip and suck at where her neck and shoulder meets. A whimper breaks from her lips and I begin to rub her thighs. Memories of last night was still vivid in my head. I feel my soft self twitch but I breath to keep it under control.

"Azrael, I only had a little bit left. Be more patient." She glance at me and I steal a quick peck.

"How about a walk to Lovers Lake, you and I on the little swing that could break any second and we plunge to the depth below." I murmur against her skin, the thought of near death experience while with my soulmate.

"Lover's Lake? I never been." Estelle smiles.

     She gets up to get ready and I find my overnight bag I made. I change my clothes quickly, tying my black boots when she steps out the bathroom.

"How do I look?" Her voice shy and I turn around.

"Adorable, babygirl." I bite my lip, pushing away my dirty thoughts.

[With black see through stockings and black boots!]

     She smiles happily as her hair was out in a messy fluff. I had on dark wash jeans with a simple button up shirt. She loops her arm with mine after giving Voodoo a little scratch under the chin.

"Ready?" I ask

"Yes Azrael." She look up at me, eyelashes flutter.

    I clench my jaw, holding down a groan at such a innocent seductive look but I know I took that away from her last night, happily for the both of us if I may say so myself.

"Let's go!" She tugs me downstairs.

Estelle

    I was excited to explore the area despite how long I lived here. We leave out the door, the air a bit chilly but no cold. Azrael locks the door for me, slipping the keys in his pocket.

"Let the adventure begin, Cuore mio." He smiles fondly then kiss my knuckles before lacing our fingers.

    I open my mouth when someone yells my name. I turn around to see a blonde hair boy with stunning green eyes rushing up. He had a basket that had a strap over his shoulder and was waving. I cringe not because he wasn't cute, he was very cute but because of his outfit. The light wash jeans, pink collared shirt with a yellow bow and yellow hightop shoes.

Spooky Love {Addams Oc×Oc}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara