6~🩶

~My Quiet Mind dissolve at the thought of you~

Azrael

     I was furious of whoever interrupted me. I nearly rip the phone off the wall to answer it.

"Hello?" I hiss darkly and I hear a breath hitch before a throat is cleared.

"Azrael? It's Wednesday." Her monotone flows into my ear.

    I simmer down to irritation. I turn to glance at Estelle but she was getting clothes out of the stand. She gives me a smile before heading to the bathroom.

"Yes Wednesday?" I silently groan knowing our time was over.

"Mother is expression concern about where you are even if it's logical that you are at the only bookstore in this whole town because of the girl, Estelle." She tell me.

"Tell Mother, I'll be home this evening." I look at the time to see it half past three in the morning. "Are you ghost haunting?"

"They do say this is the devils hour, I would like to scare some ghost."

"Go to bed." I order and she sighs. "Goodnight Wednesday."

"Brother...May I come to the store this afternoon?" She slightly hesitated.

"Yes Wednesday, Estelle would find it a pain if you didn't." I snicker, finally relaxing.

"Yes, we talked briefly the day she came over and was leaving. She dodge my knife with a smile before giving it back." I hear a slight smile in her voice.

"Sounds like you like her."

"Impossible." She states before going silent. "Night, Brother." She hangs up.

    I shake my head, amused. A slight memory of when she used to cling to me when we were little. I taught her how to make her first poison that exploded and nearly engulfed that quarter of the house in flames. When Pugsley was born, I even joked one sibling must die to make room.
     That's the first time I saw her eyes fill with tears and she tried to murder Pugsley for a whole week until Mother stopped her. I hang up the phone when small arms wrap around my waist and a face lay on my back.

"I put another change of clothes in the bathroom." Estelle murmurs softly.

"Okay. Go lay down, I'll join you in bed soon, Amorino." I turn around in her hold and kiss the top of her head.

    She nods and head to bed while I head into the bathroom. I pull the shorts off that had a nice sized wet stain and groan at my underwear as I peel them off, the white sticky mess making a wet sound. I use a cloth to clean myself before slipping on the black shirt and black silk sleep pants, that nearly fit. About an inch off but comfortable.
     I grab the clothes and head out the door, sitting them on the floor under the small table that had my day clothes neatly folded on top. Estelle was drifting off to sleep as I climb into the bed, filled with her scent. I almost entirely scoop her up and onto me. Our legs intwine and she lays on my arm.
     Voodoo was on the bed, bell exposed beside her. I scratch behind his ear which makes him flip on his side, purring with a soft chirp. Everything felt perfect. I yawn softly and nuzzle my face into Estelle hair, before drifting off.