16~💀

~ Escape the World with me ~

Estelle

   I sit at the table with Azrael while gently caressing the pearl necklace he gave me. He held my other hand, rubbing his thumb against mine.

"Now that the family is all together." Gomez smirks at Azrael and I while the other smile. "Since Fester will be leaving, we are going to marck the occasion with a farewell party!"

"Yes, we've invited the entire clan!" Morticia smiles

"The entire clan?" Azrael grimace and I look at him curiously.

"Yes, you'll have to bare with it for one night Azrael." Morticia states and Azrael frowns but nods.

    I wonder who in his clan would make him this upset but my thoughts are cut off when Grandmama screams and pull out a little skull from her soup.

"Who did this?!" She screeches and I see Pugsley and Fester snickering as she casually throw it behind her. "You two tricksters! That is for the guest!"

"Now everyone! Rudely leave everything at the table and follow me!" Gomez throws his utensils down on the table.

     We follow his lead and the kids flip their bowls to spill as we make our way up the main staircase. Azrael hands me a candelabra before we head up the stairs. We stop with a pair of huge doors in front. Gomez and Morticia opens them that lead to a big ballroom with white sheets covering some things.

"Oh my." I saw in awe and I see Fester nodding.

"A party? Here? For me?" He ask in excitement and disbelief.

"Tish, how long has it been since we waltz?" Gomez grabs Morticia and she flutter her eyes.

"Ages, my love." And they begin to dance to the imaginary music as the kids run around with Fester close behind.

"May I?" Azrael kisses my hand and I smile shyly.

"Azrael, I don't know how to dance." I laugh as he shrugs and pull me along anyways.

    We just twirl around Gomez and Morticia. I was laughing happily while Azrael stared at me with a warm smile. Gomez and Morticia watched on with pride and loving smiles of their own.

"So will you accompany me for the party?" Azrael ask

"Of course, Azrael." I lay my arms on his shoulders while he holds my waist.

"Good." He murmurs as we lean our foreheads against one another and sway to our own little song.

—————————————————————————

Azrael

    The party was in full swing and the ballroom was filled with dancing couples, kids running around, and the elders sitting at tables. There was a orchestra playing and there was a man playing a cobra like a saxophone. Despite all that, Estelle was no where in sight.

"Why hello Cousin." I groan and turn around to see Cynfael.

    He had his wild red hair was styled from its usual unruly mess and his dark brown eyes had dark rings from lack of sleep and his lowered eyes only emphasize his sleepy look but that infuriating smirk made me want to wipe it off his damn face.

"Still with that style of your hair, don't you think it's time to remove the hair from in front of your eyes?" He sneers

"At least my mess of hair looks good on me. How long did it take you to style yours? Hours?" I scoff