8~🥀

~Slow Dow. Sit Down. And just be~

3rd

    Margaret just couldn't believe that her and husband was going through woth this crazy plan. She only ever briefly met the Addams. Truly a bunch of wackos who she thought belonged in a psyc ward but even then she believe they would enjoy that too.

"Sweetie, are we almost there? It's pouring raining!" She looks at her husband who just shrugs.

"We'll get there when we get there." He cast her a glance but keeps his eyes on the road nonetheless.

     Meanwhile as the storm raged on outside the Addams mansion, Gomez and Morticia stood in the front doorway.

"Its a miserable night." Gomez told his wife.

"I know darling. Seance weather." Morticia replied.

"Children, we're starting! Put down the antenna." She told her three, who were giggling and laughing, hoping to see who would get strikes first by lightning.

     The oldest, Azrael Addams, is the first to let go to head inside and get ready to see the One who makes his Blood Boil. Flitting memories danced like a drug in his brain of that night they shared together not long ago. A psychotic smile stretching upon his lips.

———————————————————————–—

Estelle

    I held the big black umbrella over my head as I walk towards the Addams residence. Voodoo sat on my shoulder with a nice white bow with a gold bell collar and his transparent raincoat on. I mess with the collar of my outfit once more.

[Just the dress, necklace, and cardigan! Picture black thigh high boots!]

"I hope this is okay, Voodoo." I murmur and he purrs, nuzzling my face.

     My hair in a halo braid with loose curls and a smokey look on my lips. I kept makeup to a bare minimum since I didn't like it very much. I sigh and walk through the gate that creeks open. Humming a little tune, I tilt my head at the two people getting out the car.
      I've never met them before and they didn't give off any Addams vibe. I could see the lady struggling with something while the man paid no attention. I walk up, to offer assistance when she slip. I quickly catch her as se screams, making the man wipe around.

"Hello. Are you okay?" I ask and she looks at me in awe.

"I-I, ah, uh...who are you?" She ask nervously as I help her stand.

"My name is Estelle Nyx. I own a bookstore down the road." I nod back to the direction I came. "Are you here for the Seance?"

"Are you here for it too?" The man ask and I look at him.