I Love You And Our Little Dumpling (1)

It has been a few days now since the day Iruma felt something weird in his body, and he didn't know what was happening to his body.
At first, he wanted to ask his grandfather or Opera about his situation, but he immediately backed out when Iruma realized what would happen if he asked them; they would overreact to his situation and it would turn out worse.

He was really confused by the changes that were currently happening to him. He knows that this time it was different from the other sickness that he once experienced.
Every morning when he wakes up, he always immediately gets up, goes straight to the bathroom, and vomits.

There are also times that he will experience extreme fatigue that he hasn't experienced since the day his grandfather adopted him.

And he has also noticed some changes to his behavior lately; he has become more moody, and he has one victim of his behavioral change, and he could still feel the embarrassment from what he did that day.

During that time, he was being asked by one of his teachers, Dali Sensei, why he usually apologizes immediately and bows even if it is not necessary to do so, and when Iruma asked his teacher Dali why he asked that question, his question was answered by his teacher, who said that most demons normally don't apologize and bow that often to one another like he usually does.

Normally, for this kind of question, he would just shrug it off and laugh at it, but this time he himself got shocked when he suddenly did something that he usually didn't do.

He burst out crying, and he looked like he would throw a tantrum anytime soon. And his sudden crying has caused Dali sensei panic and made everyone present catch their attention.

The teachers are starting to get suspicions that he might hurt Iruma or do something that could make him cry. Dali sensei tried his best to calm Iruma down, but after a few minutes of trying, it seems that it wasn't working at all.

After a few minutes while Dali sensei was still trying, Iruma's lover Kalego arrived in the faculty, and when he came inside, he got confused by the noise that the faculty have, which normally there is not much noise, just like when he usually came, his co-teachers would just normally talk with each other in the normal tone that they have.

But this time it was different; he heard someone crying, which is not normal to hear at the faculty. He tried to find the source, and he saw his lover crying in front of Dali sensei.

He approached the two and started to ask them questions regarding what Dali Sensei did to Iruma that could have resulted in his sudden crying. Then silence suddenly arose from the faculty.

Minutes passed when Iruma started explaining to his lover, Kalego, what had happened earlier. Iruma told his lover that Dali Sensei has questioned him about why he keeps apologizing and has always bowed too much, even though it is not necessary to do so.

After Iruma's explanation of what happened, everyone who was currently present in the faculty room had sweat drops on their faces. The room was filled with silence once again, and after a few minutes, Kalego explained to Iruma what Dali Sensei meant when he asked the question, wanting to try to calm him down.

But instead of Iruma calming down, this has made Iruma suddenly cry more than he is currently doing. He also starts yelling at Kalego while saying that he hated Kalego so much for cheating on him, which he knows is not actually true.

After a while, he started to run outside of the faculty until he reached the royal one. This memory has made him feel so embarrassed that he wanted to feed himself on the ground because of the shame that he had caused that day.

He was now walking with his two friends to their next class, but suddenly he started to feel that he was going to faint, and his eyesight was starting to blur. Before he even noticed it, he started to pass out.

He heard his two friends shouting, trying to get help, and before he completely passed out, he saw a demon that was wearing the purple uniform that the teachers were wearing.

Hours have already passed, and Iruma is starting to wake up, seeing a familiar white ceiling that made him confused at first about where he was.

But then he remembers that this is the kind of ceiling the nurse's office has, and he thought to himself that his friends might have brought him there after he fainted earlier.

After a few minutes of being awake, his memories start to come back to him, and he starts to remember that he was brought here by the demon in the violet uniform instead of his friends.

He is starting to wonder who might be the one who brought him to the nurse's office. His thoughts are filled with so many questions for a few minutes, and they get interrupted when Buer sensei notices that he is already awake.

The teacher asked him if he was now feeling alright, and he just nodded as an answer to the question. While Buer sensei was still asking some questions, he noticed that Iruma's mind was in another dimension, probably thinking about something.

Buer sensei then asked Iruma what was bothering him, to which Iruma answered that he was thinking about who brought him to the nurses' office. And his question was immediately answered by Buer sensei, who told him that Kalego was the one who brought him to the nurses' office.

After Buer sensei told him who brought him there, Iruma suddenly blushed so much that it made Buer sensei chuckle quietly, but that chuckle of his was caught by Iruma's ears, who stared at him blankly, and this made him stop chuckling.

A few minutes later, when Iruma was already completely calmed down, Buer sensei explained to him the reasons why he was experiencing those things that he had been experiencing for the past few days. Buer sensei then told him that the symptoms that he was experiencing were the usual symptoms of demons who were...

[If you guys forgot who Buer sensei is, he is the one who fights with Sabnock in the first episode.]

Meanwhile, before the accident, Kalego was heading to his next class when he heard one of his students shouting. At first, he thought that they were just causing more trouble. He didn't care what they were up to, but he knew that they were his responsibility and decided to approach them. Upon reaching the scene, he saw Iruma unconscious, his head resting on his friend Clara.

He immediately picked up Iruma and rushed him to the nurse's offices after he instructed Iruma's friends to go to their next class and just visit him during their break.

At first, they hesitated to leave Iruma behind, but eventually they agreed after Kalego told them that Iruma wouldn't want them to miss a class because of him.

The two go to their class, and Kalego immediately goes to the nurse's office. After a few minutes of walking, he finally reaches the nurse's office, and he immediately goes inside without even knocking.

When he went inside, he was immediately assisted by Buer Sensei, who was assigned to heal the students who were injured.While Buer Sensei was checking on Iruma, trying to find out what happened to him, he was asking Kalego if he knew why he fainted, but all he could say was that he found Iruma fainting in the hallway with his friends shouting for help and didn't know why.

While Kalego was talking, Buer sensei noticed something in Iruma's pulse when he held Iruma's arm. He knew this feeling and knew that there was something going on in Iruma, but he couldn't determine if his suspicions were true.

Kalego noticed his face and asked him if there was something wrong with Iruma, but Buer sensei told Kalego that he could not tell him before he confirmed it with Iruma, which caused some misunderstandings.

Kalego tried to stay by Iruma's side till he woke up, but Buer told him that he needed to go to his next class and just go back when he was done teaching. Kalego wanted to argue with him, but Buer Sensei reminded him that the chairdemon would deduct his salary if he didn't go to his next class. This left him no choice but to go to the next class that he was teaching.

It has been days since Iruma found out what really was happening to him, and he didn't know how to tell his lover Kalego that he was pregnant with their child. He is scared to tell his grandfather that he is pregnant, and he doesn't know how to explain how he got pregnant when he knew that males can't bear children.

But it doesn't matter how he became pregnant; all he knows is that he is happy that he is now carrying his lover's child. Iruma tried to tell Kalego first that he was carrying his child, but his nervousness took over, and the thought of something bad might happen if Kalego's reaction didn't turn out great.

Even though his nervousness is taking over his family, Balam sensei supported him in telling his lover. When he told them that he was pregnant, they were all upset that he and Kalego did the thing at such a young age and also did it unprotected.

But even though they were upset about the news, they still accepted the child that he was carrying as an addition to their family because it already happened anyway, and the child is already there.

Also, that day, they were the ones who convinced him to tell Kalego about the child because he deserved to know, but the thing is, he didn't know how to tell him.

It was already the next day, but Iruma still hadn't told him about his pregnancy. He is now walking in the royal one for his next class without his friends, which is unusual for him to not see his two friends by his side.

The two told him that there was something that came up, and they needed to do it immediately. After a few minutes of walking, he finally reached the door of the royal one. And he went inside, but when he got in, he noticed that his classmates were not inside and talking like they usually do.

He tried to call their names, but no one answered his name-calling. Then suddenly, he saw his lover slowly approaching him, and it confused him.

Kalego explained to him that he told the misfits that they should stay in the other room for a while. And Iruma asked once again why he would do something like that. Then Kalego answered that he wanted to know what was happening to him and why he looked so nervous every time he talked to him.

At first, Iruma hesitated to tell his lover the truth, but he gathered his courage and told his lover, "Kalego, I'm pregnant." After Iruma have said that he is pregnant he saw his lover, who suddenly got stunned when he heard his confession.

He thought that his lover would not be happy, but he got surprised when his lover suddenly hugged him and said, "I love you and our little dumpling." His lover's reply made him smile, and he also told his lover, "I love you too, mi amor."