The birth of the twins (3)

It's been 5 months since the day that Kalego and I revealed our relationship as well as my pregnancy to his clan, which they accepted immediately. Honestly speaking, my pregnancy was not actually that easy, but not that hard, especially when I have them beside me, as they are always ready to help me with everything that I need. It always saddens me to remember it every time the memory of my pregnancy is revealed to the school. It pains me to hear so many comments about my pregnancy that were coming from the students, such as that I was too young to get pregnant and how I became pregnant even though I'm a boy.

They've also said so many things toward me. I know that some comments were just because their curiosity was winning over them, but I could still feel the pain from their comments, as if they weren't believing that I was pregnant and I was just making that up so that I could get some attention or that I'm plotting something. Despite everything, friends don't actually mind me being pregnant. Yes, they did question how it was possible that I got pregnant despite me being a boy, as we knew that we could trust them.

Kalego and I told them the truth behind the reason why I was able to get pregnant. As they discovered about my pregnancy, they were thrilled and happy about it, and it's the only thing that matters to me. They were thinking that it was the way Kalego would truly change how he treated the demons around him, which the other teachers also agreed to. I could always remember the happiness that everyone has when they find out that I am bearing twins, especially when they hear that it's a girl and a boy.

As I was already in my 8th month of pregnancy and it was already nearing the 9th month, the overprotectiveness that they had over me was increasing. As someone needed to come with me wherever I went, even if it was only a slight cough, they would immediately call Balam sensei to check on me if there was something wrong. They even won't let me continue going to school when I've already reached my fifth month of pregnancy. It was grandpa's idea, and he kept insisting that I could just have the teachers come to the mansion to teach me the lessons that I missed.

When grandpa mentioned it, I tried to decline it immediately after hearing it from grandpa, but when he said that he had already mentioned it to the teachers, they eventually agreed to do it for me. "Iruma," a concerned voice said behind my back. When I looked back, I saw my lover, who was filled with worry in his face. "Is there something wrong, Kalego?" I asked. "It's nothing; it's just that I thought that something happened to you, especially when you aren't answering," he said while his voice was full of worry.

"Ohh, I'm sorry, Kalego. I didn't mean to make you worry." I apologize to him. "Don't mind it, Iruma. I'm really worried that something might happen to you and our little dumpling," he said while he was touching my hand. "Okay, Kalego, anyway, is there something you need me for?" I asked. "Yes, it was already time for your final monthly checkup, so let's go now to the living room. Schihiro is waiting for you," he said as he supported me as I stood where I was sitting.

To be honest, my pregnancy wasn't really that sensitive or something that I needed support for, but Kalego always supports me whenever he can, which I'm grateful for. As we kept walking for a few minutes, we finally reached the living room and saw Balam sensei sitting. Once he heard the door close, he looked at us and stood up where he was sitting. "Hello there, Iruma, how do you feel?" He asked as we approached him, "Balam sensei, I'm fine; it's just that my body is starting to feel heavy as time passes." I honestly answered him as we finally reached where he is currently standing.
"Of course you would feel that, especially if you were carrying twins, so you would feel heavy, especially in your stomach," he said to me.

"*sigh* Can we go through with the checkup now?" I asked. "Of course," he said, as he was already preparing for the checkup. "Iruma, are you sure that you don't want to know their sex?" he asked. "Well, my answer is still no. Just like I've said before, I want it to be a surprise for everyone when the time comes," I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Okay, let's move on with your checkup. So far, the babies are fine. I can see that they are very healthy, and as for your due date, there's a possibility that you would go into labor on the third week of your 9th month pregnancy, so you need to get ready for that," he said while he was looking at the screen where the doctors in the human world see the baby.

(When I said sex, it meant that I was referring to whether they were female or male.)