Wait what?

Iruma's dinner conversation took an unexpected turn as he nervously fidgeted with his fork.

It was finally time to reveal the secret he had been concealing for months.

Seated across from his loving Grandpa Sully and their servant Opera, Iruma hesitated for a moment before gathering his courage.

"Uhmmm, Grandpa Opera, can I tell you something?" he asked, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. Grandpa Sully, who had always been a pillar of support for Iruma, smiled warmly and replied, "Sure, you can tell me anything, Iruma-kun."

Opera leaned forward without curiosity in their eyes and said, "What is it, young master?"

Iruma took a deep breath and confessed, "Actually, there is something I've been keeping from you guys. I've been trying to tell you, but I didn't know how to bring it up."

Grandpa Sully, ever the protective figure, immediately went on the defensive. "Iruma, did someone bully you? Tell me who it is, and I'll take matters into my own hands."

Iruma shook his head, reassuring his grandfather. "Grandpa, no one is bullying me. It's just that someone has been courting me for a few months now."

A knowing look passed between Opera and Grandpa Sully, and Opera casually chimed in, "Ohhh, that? We know that Kalego has been courting you, young master."

Iruma's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, what? Since when?" Grandpa Sully chuckled, his laughter as reassuring as ever.

"Actually, Kalego asked to court you; he sought our permission first before he did it."

"Iruma sama," Opera added, "we actually wanted you to be with him from the beginning, so we agreed as soon as Kalego asked for our permission. *Well, without testing him to see if he was worthy of your heart*," he mumbled the last part, almost as if it were a secret.

Iruma was overwhelmed by the support and understanding from his family.

He turned to Opera with curiosity. "Opera, what did you say at the end? I didn't quite hear that part."

With a mysterious smile, Opera replied, "It's nothing important; young master, please, you don't need to worry about it." Slightly puzzled but ultimately content, Iruma accepted Opera's response.

"Okay," he said with a shrug. Grandpa Sully, sensing the need to change the subject, intervened with enthusiasm.

"Anyways, Iruma, finish your food so you can rest. Tomorrow is the weekend, and I've planned something special for you to enjoy." Iruma smiled, appreciating the love and care that he is getting from his family.

"Okay, Grandpa." With that, he continued his dinner, feeling grateful for the support and understanding he had in his life. But little did he know of what exciting adventures awaited him on the weekend.

This one shot was requested by:
Botlover