Wait, I Am Not A Human But A Descendant Of A Primordial Angel??

Many, many years ago, there was a legend that there was one more creature that once lived in the universe other than humans and demons.

Those living creatures used to be known by the name of primordial angels.

Primordial angels were known for their great amount of strength and for the great responsibility that they bore to keep the order and also to protect humans from the dangers that Demons could bring to them.

They were also known for having healing magic and purifying abilities.

For countless years, the Primordial Angels have protected humans from the Demonic Harm.

Even so, the kindness and protection that they have given to humans have come to an end, as it has been met with ungratefulness.

Their belief that humans were much kinder and purer than the demons suddenly got shattered when they realized that the very humans that they had been protecting for so many years bore darker souls than the demons.

The humans have waged war against the primordial angels, thinking that if they had killed all of them, they could have obtained their abilities.

The war has lasted for so many years that it has caused so much damage and left suffering on both sides. Because of the war, the Primordial Angels are starting to lose, slowly losing their lives one by one.

The humans have won the war after so many years, and the humans have believed that they have gotten rid of all the primordial angels without knowing that there is still one primordial angel who has remained.

He was born with human characteristics, but he was gifted with the abilities of a primordial angel.

This angel has been living among them without the knowledge of humans or demons.

It has been so many years since the primordial angels disappeared from their existence, and they are now starting to be forgotten by many.

Their existence was now dismissed as a mere legend by both humans and demons, who were unaware that the legend was mirrored in the reality that their ancestors had once lived.

The war could have been avoided if the Primordial Angels had just listened to the Demon's warning about humans' true nature.

The tale of the Primordial Angel's betrayal that they have received from humans has been passed down from generation to generation, but as time has passed, the tale is now slowly starting to fade away in both worlds' history.

And in the current time, in both worlds, there are still a few demons who remain aware of their existence based on their history and appearance.

Despite the forgotten existence of the Primordial Angels in both worlds, each world has still experienced its own concept of peace.

But the peacefulness that the Netherworld has suddenly thrown into chaos when a so-called human unknowingly crosses the border between the human world and the Netherworld

As for the human who has crossed to the Netherworld, he is still unaware of his true origin.

During his stay in the Netherworld, the human has experienced many difficulties, but despite those difficulties, there were also times that he experienced joy and happiness when he was with those demons, which he never experienced when he was still living in the human world.

But everything changed when there was something that happened that no one had ever expected.

The peace and harmony that the Netherworld once had suddenly got destroyed by the six-finger schemes as they started a war against the Babyls.

Their minds have been consumed with the desire to get the human who they have believed to possess the missing Demon King Delkira's mana, without even knowing of the fact that the human that they have desired to get has possessed more than what they have thought the human has.

Their desire to obtain the said human has sent the netherworld into chaos.

The chaos led to many of the Babyls students and stuff being forced into joining the war.

Even though they wanted to refuse to join, they were given no choice but to engage in combat.

The teachers and the chairdemon have tried their best to at least reduce the students' burden, but even those in high rank and those who are experienced on the battlefield have struggled to fight against the Six Fingers.

The scene of the hardship that the adults have was all seen by Iruma.

He saw his teachers and others sacrificing their lives just to protect them.

He truly wanted to help them so badly, but he feared that if he did what he wanted, he might be a distraction, as it would cause them more harm than they should have.

As he started to witness more and more dead bodies that were spread throughout the school grounds, he decided to hurry back to their hideout while he was still ensuring that no injured students or staff were left behind.

While he was heading back to the hideout, he noticed an injured student that was lying on the ground.

Iruma approached the student and held their pulse, and Iruma felt that they still had a heartbeat in their pulse.

Iruma immediately tried to heal them with all his might.

But despite his best efforts, the student still showed no signs of improvement.

Suddenly, Iruma remembered how he had healed the guardian of the Cutthroat Valley's child, and he immediately replicated the same method.

During his healing attempts for the student, he drew the attention of many demons who surrounded him due to the smell of his blood.

His friends saw him healing the student when they were trying to find him after a few minutes had already passed and he still had not come back to the hideout.

While Iruma was still healing the student, they noticed how much blood he was losing just to make sure to heal the student due to the scene they'd been seeing.

Asmodeus immediately tried to stop him, but his attempts to stop Iruma have failed, as Iruma doesn't seem to want to give up, as he has still continued what he was doing until suddenly the student started to struggle to breathe, which has caused his panic to increase rapidly.

He took one more glance at his teachers and grandfather, who were still fearlessly fighting off the attackers.

The worries that he has started to increase more and more, but he knew that he was powerless to help them.

As he kept staring at them as he lost hope, the student that he was trying to heal suddenly screamed in pain.

Asmodeus tried to reach Iruma once he heard the student's scream, but something happened unexpectedly, which took everyone in surprise.

Iruma started to feel something strange in his body.

It is an unfamiliar lightness that is coming from his body.

He also felt a sense of awakening power within him.

Everyone was surprised when a sudden light came out from Iruma, which made everyone who was present notice.

When Iruma's classmates noticed his radiating brilliance, they immediately became alarmed and rushed to his aid, believing that he was in danger.

But their attempts to reach him were suddenly stopped by a powerful barrier that poured from Iruma, as if it were protecting him from any harm.

As the brightness was still increasing, blinding the demons who were present.

Without them knowing, the radiant glow that was coming out of Iruma vanished in an instant, revealing Iruma decorated with magnificent, snowy white wings.

The familiar features that they've always seen each day are now gone.

As the features were now replaced by an extraordinary beauty that could surpass many beautiful demons, even Asmodeus Amaryllis's beauty couldn't even compare to his.

The thing that was also changed in his appearance is his height, which also underwent a remarkable transformation, towering to a height that could be compared to that of his familiar teacher, Kalego.

Additionally, his attire had been replaced with a splendid white garment befitting royalty alone.

As the witnesses remained oblivious to these changes, the previously injured student beside Iruma appeared to make a swift recovery, as if they were completely unaffected by the preceding events.

With a gentle and affectionate eye, Iruma regarded his classmates, though an air of seriousness still remained on his face.

Making good use of his newfound strength and abilities, he used his powers to heal the wounds of those dear to him and defeat their enemy, the Six Fingers.

Kalego observed Iruma with a mixture of astonishment and concern, witnessing the highest point of Iruma's achievement over their opponents and their companions.

Without any hesitation, Kalego ran and dashed towards Iruma, embracing him tightly while whispering to him.

"I'm relieved that you're unharmed. You really did frighten me earlier. Please promise me you won't do anything like that again."

Iruma, taken aback by Kalego's actions, responded to the hug, burying his face in Kalego's shoulder, and softly replied,

"I'm sorry, don't worry, I won't repeat my actions," with a smile adorning his face.

Gradually, those who had been kept hidden themselves came out of their hiding places, tears of joy streaming down their faces as they realized that the war had finally come to an end.

All those who were involved in the assault that was arranged by the Sixth Fingers were arrested, and later on, they were handed a life sentence.

As for the confusion surrounding Iruma's situation, Sullivan eventually provided an extensive explanation.

But, with the sudden revelation about the truth, Iruma was struck with a realization, causing him to exclaim,

"Wait! I am not a human, but a descendant of a primordial angel?!"

Requested by: SALVATION51