Operation Drag Iruma Back from the Human World to the Netherworld (1)

It has been several months now since the day when Iruma left the school, leaving his friends as well as his teachers without saying goodbye or explaining to them why he would leave that day or why he needed to leave.

Due to his sudden disappearance, his friends and the teachers who'd managed to get close to him during his stay at the school tried to ask his grandfather, Sullivan, about his sudden disappearance.

They asked him repeatedly where he went and why he just left without saying anything to them.

But no matter how hard they tried to ask Sullivan, he would just answer the same thing: that Iruma returned to the place where he was born.

Iruma's sudden disappearance does really confuse them, and there are so many questions that keep coming into their minds about why he wanted to go back to his homeland in the middle of the school year, especially without saying goodbye to any of them.

Despite all the questions that they have been thinking regarding his leaving the school.

They have decided to shrug it off because they have thought to themselves that maybe Iruma just forgot to say goodbye to them because he was in a hurry to go back to his homeland for the reason that it might be very urgent that he needed to leave immediately, and maybe that it was slipped into his mind to call them even after staying there for a few days now.

As the days went by, the misfit class came up with the idea to do a surprise visit for Iruma in his homeland.

And because they didn't know where Iruma was staying, they tried to ask Sullivan once again about Iruma's location, but without any second thought, Sullivan immediately refused to tell them Iruma's location or give any details about where he might be.

Just like before, they have tried again and again to ask Sullivan, yet he still refused to tell them, no matter how hard they tried.

It lasted for a few months as they had been trying to ask him, which eventually led them to an end, and they decided to just give up.

They have thought that Iruma's parents must have wanted to keep their location private from others and ask the chairdemon to keep it a secret.

But despite the feeling that they are longing for Iruma's presence in their everyday lives, most of all the demons who were close to Iruma have stopped chasing the truth and accepted Sullivan's reasoning, but there was still one demon who still held suspicions about what his boss kept telling them, and that demon is Kalego.

His intuition keeps telling him that there is something wrong.

He knew that his boss wouldn't remove Iruma from school, so suddenly, even if he decided to remove him from the school, he would at least give him the chance to say goodbye to his friends as well as his teachers, and he knew that Iruma would never leave his friends without any explanation unless there was something that happened to Iruma that even his boss couldn't do anything about it but to agree.

Kalego tried everything that he could to discover the truth behind Iruma's sudden disappearance, but despite his constant efforts, all his leads seemed to hit a dead end.

And later on, Klego has finally reached his limit and just decided to confront it directly with Sullivan, even if it meant using force.

To be honest, he thought that his boss wouldn't tell him the truth, but to his surprise, his boss honestly admitted that Iruma was indeed sent back to the place where he was born, but he didn't tell anyone the real reason why.

Sullivan then revealed the truth about Iruma's human origins, how he had acquired him from his parents, and how Iruma was returned to the human world after his true nature was discovered by Demon border control.

This revelation has left Kalego both angry and confused, as he felt that he should have been aware of this secret to sufficiently protect and assist Iruma.

But it suddenly hit him that how he treated Iruma for the past year and what he did during the flight exam led him to believe that his exclusion from the secret was justified.

Kalego was truly determined to get Iruma to the netherworld, so he has been planning for the next few days.

Kalego began to come up with a plan to bring Iruma back to the netherworld without the demon border control noticing.

With the assistance that he was receiving from Sullivan, Opera, and Balam, they came up with a strategy they named "Operation Drag Iruma Back from the Human World to the Netherworld''.

Their first task was to find an alternative route to the human world by going through the usual path, which is the border that divides the netherworld and the human world.

Kalego's frequent visits to the library to search for the spells that could let him go through the human world and the netherworld without anyone noticing made the other staff and students confused, but they had just dismissed it as another task that was assigned by the chairdemon.

Sullivan suddenly remembered that the missing demon king had once used a spell that was referred to as Isekai. It is a spell to be able to travel unnoticed between the human world and the netherworld.

This spell enabled a demon to be transported to another world without leaving any trace. And after a week of trial and error, they have finally managed to execute the spell flawlessly.

And at the same time, Kalego has wasted no time in using the spell to enter the human world.

There is one thing that they have forgotten to discuss beforehand, and that's Iruma's exact location. Kalego intended to return to the netherworld to ask Sullivan.

But then he realized that the spell only had two uses left, just enough for him and Iruma when he was able to find him.

Kalego started his search for Iruma without knowing where he should start; this task was made more challenging by his unfamiliarity with the human world.

Five years had already passed since Kalego began his search, and his hope started to decrease as time went by, but one day, while still trying to find Iruma, he suddenly spotted a blue-haired human with antennae who looked oddly familiar to him.

He immediately approached the individual, hoping that he would get the right person, and when he was able to see the person clearly and stare at the person carefully, he confirmed it was indeed Iruma, but he felt that something seemed off when he talked to the person.

He didn't seem to recall anything about their shared past, as if like someone had stolen his memories.