Wait, Courting??

It's been months since Kalego started giving Iruma courting gifts, and now I was having a doubt if his gift was already good for Iruma to be happy. It was a gift that he created a bracelet that has beautiful rose quartz in it.

*I wonder if Iruma would love this*, Kalego thought to himself while staring at the courting gift that he bought for Iruma. Kalego was still arguing with himself about whether he would give the gift to Iruma when his friend Balam suddenly approached him, and because of that, he suddenly panicked and immediately hid the courting gift.

"Kalego, what's that?" Balam asked his friend when he noticed that his friend was hiding something when he approached him. "Ohhh, it's nothing," Kalego said, trying to get out of the situation. "Kalego, I know you are hiding something from me," Balam said, knowing it all in his voice.

"*Sigh*, I couldn't lie to you, isn't it?" Kalego said as if he were defeated. "Then, promise me that if I told you what it was, you would not tell anybody, and if you tell me if he would like it, do we have a deal?" Kalego asked his old friend. "Of course, we do have a deal; I wouldn't tell a soul," Balam reassured his friend.

"Actually, I was meaning to give this to Iruma as a courting gift, but I'm not sure if he would like it," Kalego said while hesitating if he was doing the right thing. "Really? Can I see it?" Balam asked his friend, which made Kalego feel relieved when he saw that his friend showed acceptance of his courting, especially since Iruma is close to him.

Kalego showed his gift to his friend and waited for his friend's opinion. "Kalego," Balam said while trying to make Kalego nervous. "Balam just tells me you are making me nervous, you know," Kalego said jokingly to his friend, but he could hear a slight nervousness in his voice, which made Balam smirk without Kalego noticing.

"Don't worry, Kalego, I know that Iruma would love this, and you know that Iruma wasn't that materialistic, but he would appreciate your efforts," Balam said to his friend while giving back the gift. "Okay, thanks; it made me feel relieved. I thought that Iruma would not like it," Kalego said in relief.

"Anyway, I wonder why Iruma never mentioned that you have been courting him," Balam said to his friend with a confused tone in his voice. "Actually..." Kalego said slowly while hesitating if he would tell his friend. "Let me guess you have kept it a secret from him, am I right?" Balam said with a serious tone. "Uhmmm, kinda?" Kalego said while slowly looking at the other side.

"*Sigh* Kalego, you know, Iruma, that he would not know that you are courting him if you didn't say it to him," Balam said while palming his face. "I know that it's just that I'm not ready to tell him, and I know that he might tell his friends that I have been courting him," Kalego said while still looking at the other side.

"Then how did you give your gifts to Iruma then?" Balam asked his friend. "I've been putting the gifts in random places where I know that Iruma would usually go with the two noisy kids," Kalego answered his friend.

"You know what? Kalego, just do your thing, but if you need some help, just let me know and look at time; it's almost time for my next class," Balam said while leaving, which made Kalego smile and think to himself, *I'm glad that he is on my back*.

Iruma and his two friends were now walking in one of their favorite places, which is where the cherry blossom that he created during Suzy Sensei's class in their first year was. They were talking while approaching their favorite spot when they saw a small box, which caught their attention.

"Hey, hey, hey, look at that. I wonder what's inside," Clara said cheerfully. "Hey, you stupid gremlin, don't touch that; someone might just leave it behind there," Asmodeus said while trying to stop his friend.

"But it has Iruma Chi's name in it," Clara said when she noticed that the box had Iruma's name in it and immediately gave it to Iruma. "Wait, really?" Iruma says with confusion in his voice, wondering who it is from.

"I wonder where it is from," Iruma asks himself. "Iruma chi, I wanna see what's inside of it; open it," Clara asked Iruma, wondering what was inside the small box. "You gremlin, don't force Iruma Sama for such nonsense," Asmodeus tried to stop her.

"Don't worry, Azz Azz, I also wanted to know what's inside the box," Iruma said, trying to stop a slowly forming fight that made Asmodeus stop. Then Iruma opened the box and saw a bracelet with a beautiful, cloudy pink rose quartz in it.

Iruma got confused about why someone would give him something so precious and kept thinking about who might be the one who gave him the gift. Iruma's thoughts were interrupted when Clara commented when she saw the gift. "That is so pretty," Clara said clearly in her voice, saying that she was amazed at how pretty the bracelet is.

"For once, I totally agreed with what Clara said; it's truly pretty," Asmodeus said while agreeing with what Clara said. "Yeah, it does, but I was wondering what kind of stone was put in this bracelet," Iruma said, filled with confusion in his voice. "Actually, Iruma sama, that stone is called rose quartz. That kind of stone has been used for jewelry for thousands of years now, and it is also known for the meaning of purifying and opening the heart of someone, which is similar to self-love or even deep inner healing," Asmodeus explained to Iruma.

"Thanks, but I was wondering why someone would give me something like this," Iruma asked his friend. "Iruma sama, the demon or demon might want to court you," Asmodeus tried to explain to Iruma. "Azz Azz, it might be just a..." Iruma tried to dismiss his friend's idea, but when he suddenly remembered that he had been continuously receiving gifts for months now without any names in them from their giver, this realization made Iruma blush, and his two friends started to tease him.

They didn't know that their homeroom teacher was observing them with a smile on his face and thought to himself, *I'm glad he likes it*.

Requested by:
TheeDarkLink

Kalego x Iruma One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें