The concerned lover

As it is already the day of the harvest festival, the 1st year needed to explore a forest that was set up by the school to collect many plants that can turn into foods and creatures and turn them in for points.

This event was created by the school to serve as training for the students for their future. Even though this event was created as training for the students, the teachers still make sure that the students are safe during the event by observing them above the forest.

But even though the students safety is already secured, Kalego still couldn't help but worry about his young lover's safety because he was born colorblind.

Iruma didn't know that his lover knew about his condition—that he was born colorblind. Iruma tried to keep his condition a secret from him, but Kalego still found out about it because of the students who kept whispering about his condition being colorblind.

At first, he didn't believe such a rumor, but it was later confirmed when he once asked Iruma a question about what the better color was and when he showed his lover two different colors of flowers.

And Iruma accidentally gave him a different color that wasn't there, the color red, even though the colors that he was showing him had a brilliant shade of orange and a lush green.

30 minutes had left till the festival began, and Kalego's worries only grew and grew. He tried to find a solution to lessen his worries for Iruma, but then, while he was thinking, he suddenly remembered that Iruma had mentioned that he would partner up with his classmate Lied.

After realizing this, Kalego immediately went to where the students were supposed to be held before it started. He tried to find Lied to the crowd immediately, but then he saw him together with the whole misfit and created a circle as if they were a team and shouted

Get in our way, and we'll crush you.

Bring it on! DAMMIT!!

After a few minutes, the commentators had already announced that the festival was already starting and already needed to be ready.

He saw that most of the students were already going inside the path they had chosen, and because of this, he immediately went to where Lied was standing, grabbed his hand, and went to a place that no one could see.

"Are you going to be Iruma's partner for this event?" Kalego said, trying to confirm.

"Yeah, but why?" Lied answered, wondering why that was connected to why he suddenly got dragged.

"Can you do me a favor?" Kalego asked Lied, which led Lied to another thought and decide to make a joke on him.

"Heyyyyy Kalego sensei, I would not leave Iruma in the middle of the day so you could make a move on him," Lied said with a smirk in his face, but instead of him hearing a laugh from Kalego, he got slightly smacked on the head instead.

"Hey, it's not like that," Kalego said while dismissing his student's idea.

"Okay, what is it?" Lied asked his teacher with an interest in his voice.

"I need you to take care of Iruma when you get there," Kalego answered, which made Lied confused.

"But Kalego sensei, don't you trust Iruma that he could protect himself?" Lied said to his teacher.

"Lied, I trust Iruma; it's just that I couldn't help to worry, especially with his condition of being colorblind," Kalego answered while his voice was filled with concern, which made Lied happy to know that his teacher was really concerned and in love with his partner.

"Heyy, Kalego sensei, what if I don't do it?" Lied asked once again out of curiosity.

"Then I will double your assignment when I give your class an assignment," Kalego answered as if he were threatening his student, which made Lied shiver.

"What if I did it and did a great job?" Lied asked again, to which Kalego replied, "Then I will give you things that you want, and illegal things are not included." Because of the reply that he has made, there is a smirk on Lied's face. "Then we have a deal," Lied said, and he immediately ran off. His teacher changed his mind.

REQUESTED BY:
Clare