Pain comes first before love

Millions of years ago, there was a mythical creature that was living in the Netherworld that was known as the Sirens.

These creatures have the unique appearance of being half-bird and half-human. Due to their unusual appearance, they have hated how much they looked different from the others.

The Sirens prayed to the Deities, begging them to give them an appearance that would allow them to interact with others without facing any criticism.

Their determination did not go unnoticed. The deities were impressed by their unwavering commitment as they granted the sirens the extraordinary ability to transform into various creatures as they desired.

At first, this newfound ability brought the Sirens the peace that they craved. But their peacefulness was shattered when they were discovered by the demons.

Demons relentlessly hunted them, lusting after their unique powers.

Besides the ability to transform into various creatures, the Sirens were also gifted with the extraordinary capacity to heal and even revive the dead.

Years have passed, and demons have relentlessly hunted the Sirens until they started to believe that they had already succeeded in eliminating the race of Sirens.

But they made a grave mistake, for a young Siren had managed to escape the demon's chasing with the aid of a mysterious figure, a demon with a remarkable shade of purple in his hair.

It had already been a million years, and the creatures that were really known for their healing and their secret ability to revive people from their deaths have just been known as mythical creatures in the current society.

They have thought that there is no one left in the world; they have lived with the thought that even if there were sirens who had escaped from their deaths, they would have died a long time ago.

But they didn't know that the siren that escaped from its execution had already passed its bloodline to her only son.

The son that she has always wanted to have with the demon that she thought would cherish and love them, but then she found out that the demon that she had fallen in love with already has a family that he never mentioned to her.

She was really hurt, but she knew that she needed to be strong for her son, as she wanted to see him until he grew up.

She tried her best not to let her mind wander to the demon who betrayed her trust and moved forward.

Even though she was having a hard time bearing a child without knowing how she would do it, throughout all the hardships that she was experiencing, there are still demons who are there for her even before she meets that demon to help her get through everything.

Everything in her plan changed when it was almost time for her due date. The demon who impregnated her found out about his child's existence; he kidnapped her for wanting to have his child when they were born.

Days already passed when she was kidnapped, and the demons who were close to her were already trying to find her before her due date, but they didn't know that she had already gone into labor before even she got her due date, and they didn't know that the day she got into labor was also the day of her death.

Years have already passed, and the son is now known by the name of Iruma. He grew up just like his mother wanted him to.

But the life that his mother wanted him to have never happened; his so-called father and stepmother kept him hidden from the public, and for 18 years of his life, they have made it miserable.

They have started to neglect and abuse him in any way possible since then. There were times that Iruma wanted to follow his mother because he was already tired of what they were doing to him, but he knew that his mother would be disappointed in him if he ever did that.

Every day, he just thought that his mother loved him so much and made it the reason to fight for his life.

Day after day, but the treatment that they were giving him was still the same. Iruma would never have thought that he would get out of what he was currently experiencing.

Then another tragedy happened in his life: the Suzuki manor was invaded by the assassins, as everything was already destroyed into many pieces.

Every demon in the manor has been killed by the assassins, except for Iruma. He was lucky enough to escape with the help of the servant who has taken care of him since he was born.

He stayed in the secret dungeon that he discovered when he was still little for days in order to survive.

He cannot determine what is happening outside of the dungeon, and his body is starting to slowly weaken over time while he is staying inside.

Iruma's body couldn't bear it any longer and gave up thinking that he would meet his mother.

At the same time, one of the three greats, named Sullivan, arrived at the Suzuki Manor and saw that it was filled with dead bodies and destruction wherever he looked.

He walked and walked, trying to find someone who had survived, till he reached a secret dungeon and found a teen demon with a familiar face, like he had seen it before, but couldn't figure out where.

There's a part of him that is glad he has finally found the thing that he once tried to find a very long time ago.

He checked his pulse and still felt Iruma's pulse, but he couldn't barely feel it. He immediately took him into his manor without any hesitation.

He tried everything he could to take care of him until he got better.

Six weeks have already passed since Iruma went into a coma, and Sullivan was already worried if he would ever wake up.

But his worries were later relieved when, at the end of the sixth week, Iruma had finally woken up from his coma. When he woke up, he was so confused about where he was and what had happened.

He tried desperately to get out of the unfamiliar surroundings, but before he could have the chance to do something, Sullivan and his butler, Opera, had already heard him from the other side of the manor.

Sullivan then explained to him everything that he knew about what happened to the manor

At first, Sullivan thought that Iruma would have been saddened if he heard that his father and his so-called mother were already dead, but to his shock, when he saw the boy, he didn't show any emotion when he was explaining to him.

After he explained everything, Sullivan asked Iruma why he didn't shed a single tear when he discovered his parents' deaths.

He told him everything that he had experienced from them since the day he was born until he grew up, including the fact that he never treated his stepmother as his own mother because his real one was already dead when he was born, and he knew that it wasn't a secret that his stepmother treated him the same.

Sullivan saw in Iruma's eyes how much pain he had been through, and as he was staring into Iruma's eyes, it made him remember the companion that he used to have but failed to protect.

Because of this, it made him realize how much the boy's resemblance to his old companion was. Sullivan then asked him if he knew what his mother's name was.

Iruma nodded and told him that his mother's name was Anata. It was the same name as his old companion, so after hearing the name, he suddenly shredded tears from both sadness and joy.

He was sad to know that his companion had already died without him saying goodbye, but he was feeling joy that he had already found the treasure that she had been protecting.

He promised to himself that he would protect Iruma all he might and give him everything that his so-called "parents" should have given him long ago. But to do that, he asked Iruma to be his grandson, and Iruma nodded as an answer.

It has already been a month since Sullivan officially adopted Iruma. He noticed, as did his butler Opera, that Iruma has still not shown any signs of emotion and acts cold and quiet, yet he acts kind and graceful.

They knew that he would not feel any better if they kept him inside the mansion. But then Opera suddenly thought up the idea of letting their young master go to school, as they immediately suggested it to their master, which Sullivan agreed with, especially because he knew that it would be a great and new experience for Iruma but also for him to have a companion on his own.

But Sullivan was still worried that the students might do something bad to Iruma when they saw his face and might have tried to flirt with him because of the beauty that he got from his mother.

Iruma has a stunning beauty that you could never ignore. Because of that, Sullivan had no choice but to tell Iruma to wear a mask at school.

The school ceremony has come, and even though Iruma does not want to get attention from everyone, they are still focused on him, wanting to know what he looks like.

He tried to hide from their staring, but he failed when his grandfather asked him to go to the stage for the speech.

He couldn't say no, as demons kept staring at him as he walked in front.He didn't know what to do with the speech because no one informed him that he would give one.

He saw a piece of paper that was used as a picture for his grandfather to introduce him as his grandson. He knew what it was, but he still read it out loud and had no choice but to do something else.

When he finished reading, he noticed that one teacher had kept staring at him as he walked earlier.

As he walked back to his seat, he accidentally removed his mask and wished that no one saw it, but a certain violet-haired teacher with an aggressive personality that was known as Naberius Kalego had seen his face, and he knew that he had fallen in love with him.

Iruma noticed his staring and smiled at him, which made Kalego's pointed ears redden.

Requested by:
SALVATION51