Naberius family dinner with Iruma (2)

It has been 3 months since the day we learned about me being pregnant with Kalego's child, and today we would go to my lover's main house for him to introduce me to his clan and also to tell them that I am currently having Kalego's child.

To be honest, it really made me nervous, wondering how they would react to our relationship and that I was bearing Kalego's child. I'm not really sure if what I heard is true, but I've been hearing some rumors from the teachers that they have been doing something about the strangers.

My thoughts suddenly got interrupted when Kalego spoke. "Iruma, we are here now, but before we go in, let me ask you again: are you sure that you wanted to do this? "He asked me while his voice was filled with concern, and I nodded as an answer, still feeling nervous.

I tried to hide my nervousness from him, but my nervousness didn't go unnoticed in my lover's eyes, and he told me, "You know that we could back out if you are not ready to meet them."

This is the reason why I fell in love with him; though he didn't usually show it, deep inside he actually cares. "I know, but I would do it with all my heart, and I want to do this sooner than later, so I would be fine," I told him honestly.

After that, we started to walk towards the door, and as we reached the door, Kalego started to knock. We waited for a few minutes for someone to answer the door, and the door was opened by one of the servants.

"Greetings, Kalego Sama; the elders with your mother and also your brother has been waiting for you in the dining hall," she said immediately after she opened the door, but I noticed that she just noticed me after she spoke to my lover, and she bowed to me and said, "I deeply apologize to you, sir. I didn't quite notice that you were standing there." I could clearly hear in her voice that it was filled with guilt. I smiled at her, trying to reassure her that it was fine with me, and said, "Don't worry about me; it's fine."

I noticed her sigh in relief, and a smile formed on her cheeks. She said, "Thank you, sir." After that, she started walking to lead the way. A few minutes of walking, we have reached what seems to be a dinner hall. The servant that attended to us knocked on the door and went inside.

We waited for a few minutes for her to come back, and after we waited, she went back outside and told us, "Sirs, you may now come in, and they are waiting for you." We nodded as an answer to her, and before she completely went back to her job, I thanked her.

We were about to come inside when Kalego tried once more to ask me if it was okay for me to go meet them, and I just nodded to answer his question. After asking a few more questions over and over again, he finally gave up and knocked on the door.

We walked inside, and as we were walking inside, I saw Kalego's family. I already knew them based on the characteristics that Kalego told me. The older-looking demon who was sitting in the middle is the head of the clan; on his left is his brother, and on his right is his sister.

Those three led the family together for hundreds of years, as they were also the ones who helped the Demon King protect the netherworld. This is what I have heard from Grandpa, and I could see two more demons, one on each side.

On the left side, I saw a demoness that looked exactly like Kalego, which I assume was his mother, and the other demon had similar features to Kalego. And I know that face very well; it was his brother Narnia.

I could feel a chill deep in my spine, remembering what happened between us during that event at the Devilcum. My thoughts ended when I heard the head's voice say, "Kalego and young man, please sit down now," and we quickly complied.

But before we sat down, I have noticed that there were just two seats left, and they were on each side. I was about to sit beside Kalego's brother, as he was the nearest to me, when Kalego pulled me aside and put me beside his mother.