We meet again (3)

It has been a while since those dreams appeared in my mind every night. I know that it is normal to have a dream, just as it is already normal for people to experience since who knows when, but those dreams that I have are kind of weird.

It is not the dream where you are dreaming about something where you are doing stuff with your crush or something like that, and I know that I would never have that kind of dream.

But the dream that I have is where I got sold my soul by my parents to a very wealthy and influential old demon.

For him to eat me or something, but eventually adopted me as his grandson, who adored me, where he gave me everything I asked for and gave me the chance to attend a school that was filled with demons that were around my age (or maybe not).

And during my stay there, I got so many friends and a lover who's a teacher there, not to mention who's hated me for being the grandson of his boss while keeping my identity as a human, fearing that once they figure that I'm one of the mythical creatures that they knew as a delicious being where they can eat, not to mention they have a song as their school anthem regarding that thing.

In one of the dreams that I have, it shows that I have done many things with the friends that I made during my stay there-a mischievous thing, to be exact-which is the reason for the pain of my said lover.

It goes that way until there's something called Demon Border Control that discovers my existence in their world and throws me back here in the human world. That's where my dreams usually end, and once it was already finished, the Demon Border Control threw me back here.

Those dreams started to appear all over again from the start over and over again, as if it were a loop where it's going to start again from the beginning once it's already hit its end.

My dream has been like that for almost 5 years now, but it eventually stops for a week now.

I know that normally you would not remember your dreams and eventually would forget about them once you already woke up the next day and wouldn't feel about them, but I could feel those dreams that I have, and every time I saw those dreams, I could feel something that I couldn't expect; it was like that those dreams are my memories that I have that were taken by someone.

I knew that it would be impossible for a human to do such a thing, and even though the memories that I have are true, someone has already talked about them, but so far, there's nothing to expect from the things that you usually hear from mythical stories that you might have heard as a child or from some stories that you could hear from religious teachings.

Even if the dream that I have is true, why am I still under my parents' care and still working for the greed that they have for money?

*sigh* If my dream is to live with those demons with the fear that they might eat me once they find out my secret, I would rather live that life than the life with my parents, who don't even know my name or when my birthday is and would just remember it if they needed or wanted something from me.

At least if I'm with those demons, I will experience the happiness for which I am longing even if I die as their meal.

To be honest, I'm happy with the life that I have now. I got the courage to cut them off from my life and start to work the job that I wanted, not the one they have been giving me. It's all thanks to the dreams that I have; they gave me the courage to do the things that I couldn't do when I was younger.

I'm currently living on my own in a small apartment that I'm renting with the stable job that I got a few months ago.

The current job that I have is being the co-artist for a manga called Sweet Time Memory. It is the same manga that I've worked on years before and the manga I'm reading to a demoness in my dream.