𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Name:
(Name) Kanroji

Age:
20 (Human)
100+ (Chronologically)

Height:
167 cm (5'5¾")

Weight:
56 kg (123 lb)

Hair Color:
Pink to Green
Black (Formerly)

Affiliation:
Demon Slayer Corps (Formerly)

Occupation:
Waitress
Love Pillar

Combat Style:
Love Breathing

Appearance: (Name) is a curvaceous young woman of average height and fairly muscular build with a slightly pale complexion and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well. When she was trying to get married, her hair was dyed black in an attempt to make herself look more "normal."

(Name) wears a heavily modified pink tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform along with a plain white haori that was gifted to her by Kyojuro Rengoku.[5] The chest area of her uniform is left unbuttoned and she wears a short pleated skirt in place of the usual tattsuke-hakama pants. Additionally, she wears a pair of navy blue thigh-high socks layered with the vertically striped lime-green socks Macaque gave to her and a pair of white zōri with pink straps.

Personality: (Name) is a very emotional, passionate, and jovial individual who constantly compliments people in her head, likely a contributing factor towards her nickname as "the Hashira of Love

Personality: (Name) is a very emotional, passionate, and jovial individual who constantly compliments people in her head, likely a contributing factor towards her nickname as "the Hashira of Love." Although she can be shy and is easily flustered, (Name) is always kind to others, most notably towards Macaque and Wukong, whom she appears to share a strong bond with. However, despite her gentle and seemingly innocent demeanor, (Name) will show no mercy in the face of demons, instead expressing such sentiments with a fierce tone. She showcases a great amount of dedication to the Demon Slayers' cause.

Overall Abilities: As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, (Name) is a very powerful and skilled combatant.[9] She is said to have completed the Final Selection within a mere six months of training, which Kyojuro Rengoku considers outstanding

Abnormal Muscular Constitution: (Name) has a special muscular composition, making her muscles eight times denser than that of a regular human. While her limbs are thin, they possess unbelievable strength and endurance capable of maintaining her body's structure after a point-blank sound attack from Zohakuten. To maintain the composition of her body, (Name) eats as much as three sumo wrestlers.