𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20

The trio began to run around in excitement, checking everything in the area in awe

"Whoa, I'm in the past! Which means..." Mk pulled out a bunch of junk from his pocket and slamming it down on the counter of a market stand infront of him "One ancient souvenir, please." He ordered as the stand owner inspects the junk that Mk took out of.

"There aren't chickens.. what are there?" He then eyed him as his eyes widen and points his finger at him accusingly "Demonic accessories!" He shouted grabbing the attention of the people.

(Name) laughs nervously as she picks up Mk and Mei and begin to run away from the scene.

The three of them screamed when they ran to a dog and ran off to another direction and escaped to an alley.

The holographic azure appeared infront of them "You made it in safely! Great! Mei, Mk, (Name), welcome to 7th-centure Chang'an. I trust you've experienced astral projection before?" He asked.

"Yep!" Mk said casually.

"No!" Mei interjected as she clings to (Name) who clinged to her back "Is this what dying is like?!" The pink and green haired ask as she felt scared that she never experience this kind of thing until now.

Azure shrugged, "A little astral projection never hurt anyone. Listen, I don't have much time, you three. Remember how I told you the croll has a protective curse?" Azure asked, bringing up the protective curse as (Name) slightly shivered.

"And that it'll try to find and destroy us. Uh-huh, yeah. Wasn't really gonna forget that part." Mk nodded as he lightly hissed that he almost forgot about it.

"Good. Try not to draw too much attention to yourselt. The curse will be drawn to any imperfections it detects within its stories. So, for starters, we need to do something about those," He pointed to their clothes that clearly didn't blend in, and then points to (Name)'s unusual color "And this one's hair too." Azure finished as the said woman blushed in embarrassment.

Mei and Mk didn't like seeing (Name)'s hair dyed back to black.

They love her pink and green hair.

Mei suddenly gasped and squealed lightly "New outfits?" She asked excitedly as azure smirked snapping his fingers confirming mei's question "You betcha. I found some dud your size over in that trash pile." He gestures to a section behind him in an alley "Find your friends won't be east, but- Oh, come on!" Azure turned around quickly covering his eyes.

"Kyahhh! Mk! Please wait for people to turn around!" (Name) looks away.

"Sorry!" Mk apologized.

The trio, now in different clothes to blend in as they all walk throughout the city.

"Alright! Find our friends, defeat the curse," (Name) starts as she grew excited for the new fun and scary adventure "And get back to the good old-fashioned story of the week. But where to start?" Mk put a hand on his chin and began to think.