𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

It's almost evening in the T

It's almost evening in the T.E.A as pigsy is still on the passenger seat, sleeping and snoring not caring in the world, while sandy hums happily while driving.

In the back on the T.E.A, Mk is on the floor with multiple drawn papers scattered around him as he hum with colors on his face, mei decided to take a peek.

"So, what you doing, MK?" She asked taking a drawn paper from the floor, it was snatched by the monkey king who was laying on his nimbus cloud, along with (Name), sitting down beside him and take a paper.

"Just doodling." Mk answered back and kept drawing.

It looks like her and Mk hugging together with smiles on their face and a heart between them and below the drawing is a small sentence 'Best sis ever' she shakily smiled and teared up.

Happy to hear that he sees (Name) as a big sister.

"Looking good, bud." Monkey King said with a smile on his face and pat (Name)'s back to comfort her.

Tang slides in "Oh. Did you do any drawings of me, MK?" He asked with a proud smile on his face as Mk answered pointing behind him "Yeah. They're over there." The trashbin was full of crumbled papers and a scissor pinned a drawing of tang on the wall.

That's concerning.

" I didn't like how any of them turned out, though. It was hard to make you look, uh, cool. You know, you get it."

Tang slides towards the drawings and looked at it with a frown on his face "What? But I'm like the coolest guy you know." He said with a sulking tone as (Name) stood up from the nimbus cloud and hug tang tightly.

"Don't worry, Mr. Tang! You're very cool to me in my book!" She beamed, smiling widely and hug the scholar tightly.

"Thanks, (Name). You're pretty cool too in my book." Tang smiled,happy that one of his friends think he's cool.

Which clearly, he is.

"Hey guys. Land ho!" Sandy called out to everyone as he drive towards the Lantern City.

Everyone gasp in awe looking at the city full of lights.

"Heh, hasn't changed a bit." Monkey King said smirking to himself.

Transitioning, Monkey King disguises himself in a crowded sky train.

"Okay, maybe it's changed a little." He deadpanned as (Name) giggled at him, he secretly wrap his tail around her ankle to make sure she doesn't get lost in the lantern city.

"This city is so beautiful!" (Name) said and look at the side with an awe expression.

It seems everyone is celebrating.

Everyone arrived in The Lantern City.

"Hmm. So if this map is correct, the last Ring of Samadhi should be around here somewhere. I mean, that looks as good a place as any to look for- hey!" (Name) interrupted tang as she quickly drag him out of the sky train and followed the others "Let's go, Mr. Tang!" She
fire.