𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

Ne Zha and Mk watch with furrow eyebrows as The Lady Bone Demon's laugh echoed in the dark sky in the aftermath of possessing (Name)

(Name), now possessed glared coldly at the duo with glowing blue eyes as the bone demon ceases her laugh "Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment, but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion." She smirked darkly.

Mk's lips quivered "But.. they were winning. She was beating you." He said as his head begin to ring, he held his head in pain groaning as The Lady Bone Demon laughed.

"Oh, sweet child. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are." She said as Mk and Ne Zha protect themselves from the harsh wind "The Samadhi Fire will be mine, and I will use its power to reforge this world." She turned to (Name) "Go." She ordered.

(Name) dissapeared into thin and dash towards the prince who gasped, he turned to Mk "Boy, get back!" He shouted as the possessed young woman attacked him, Mk looked at her as she looked back at him with cold blue eyes.

That's not the sweet and caring (Name) anymore.

Mk landed harshly behind the mayor who laughed maniacally, he groaned as he saw Monkey King infront of him standing protectively and glared at (Name).

"Kid, you have to go. Now!" Sun Wukong ordered as Mk stood up from the ground "What about you?" He asked holding his arm, his eyebrows furrowed "I'll find a way. Go." He said and grunt and saw (Name) is about to punch wukong.

He closed his eyes and accept his fate.

He didn't felt any pain coming to him.

What happened?

He begin to open his eye and is shock to see her fist 1 inch away from his face, her fist is clearly shaking as if she resisted to hurt him.

"Peaches?.." He quietly called out.

Then, her blue eyes glitched to her bright green eyes and blue eyes shocking the two males infront of her, her eyes welling up in tears as she struggle to control herself "Go..! Save.. yourselves...!" She shouted before her eyes returned to blue as she punch wukong harshly towards Mk.

Mk gasped as wukong lands his back to his front, (Name) is about to dash and punch him with an angered expression but, both of them fell through a shadow portal.

Mk screamed as both Monkey King and Mk landed on the jungle and landed on a mud puddle, both of them made a sound of disgust as they were covered in mud, Mk looked around frantically "What? Where are we? Monkey King?" Mk called out for his master.

"I'm here.." The monkey answered somberly, Mk went beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Then, they heard Mei's dragon roar in the distance.

"Mei? Mei!" Mk shouted as he grabbed Monkey King's hand and ran towards the direction where the roar came from.