𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22

After they found pigsy and brang him back to his current self, the gang are currently in a nearby river as the pig demon washes his clothes

"Blue ain't really my color," Pigsy comment as he dries his clothes "but uh beats looking like that monster, Zhu Ganglie." He then throws his hat away to somewhere else, "Technically, you'd be Zhu Bajie, now that you're on the Journey to the West." Tang retorted and looked away from the instructions to look at pigsy.

Mei is balancing her sword with her nose as (Name) is looking at the sunset in awe, she thinks about Monkey King, wondering if he's alright, and macaque, well, she doesn't know if he's alright too now that she's going on an adventure within the scroll, leaving macaque to babysit her animal friends back at the estate.

She wonders if both simians will ever get along again.

The pig then retorted back at the Scholar, "Oh hoho, no, no, no. Don't go comparing me to that demon. My name's just plain old Pigsy." He points to himself that he's nothing compared to his ancestor, (Name) giggled at him and sat down on the ground, leaning into the log, Pigsy blushed in embarrassment as his shirt got seperated revealing his stomach and he covers it, looking away.

What a tiring day, she held her sword in her hip tightly. "I can't wait to meet my ancestor, Ao Lie. I bet he was mega cool! Right, Tangy?" Mei asked excitedly as the girl turn to look at Tang who laughed nervously.

"Well..."

"I wonder when we're gonna meet my ancestor." Mk said from the ground, with a paper on the ground, and a crayon in his hand, he looks like he's drawing a some sort of stone egg.

"I thought Monkey King was your dad." Mei said, turning to look at Mk while still balancing her sword, "He's not my dad." He retorted and then points his crayon to pigsy, "Pigsy's my dad." He said as the said Pig Demon looked at him, conflicted, "Uh, kid, I'm not exactly your uh..." Mk then turned back to drawing.

Tang hummed putting a hand on his chin, "Mei does have a point. MK, the rest of us.. well, except for (Name),  mysteriously inherited the powers of the ancient warriors." Tang theorized as (Name) listened closely, "However, Monkey King is the only original companion we know for sure is still alive. And yet, you have inherited all of his power, so it is possible that—" Tang was interrupted by the boy who waved at him dismissively.

"Yeah, right. If Monkey King really was my dad, don't you think he would have said something by now?" Mk asked, crossing his arms smirking.

"Yeah!" (Name) beamed wrapping her arms around Mei," 'cause he's normally so forthcoming with information." The dragon girl continued as both girls yelp when she lost balancing her sword, and landed on the ground, stabbing it.

"Well, whatever. When we find Monkey King's stone, then we'll just ask him." That made everyone confused of what Mk just said.

"What?"

"Sun's stone?"

"Monkey King's huh?"

Both girls and Pigsy asked simultaneously.

"Monkey King's stone. The one he was born from." He then shows his drawing of a stone egg and some small doodles around it, "Ever since I got into the scroll, I've been having visions of Monkey King standing next to his stone." He said as Pigsy growled lightly for Mk not telling them sooner, "Wha... You didn't think to mention that sooner?!" He asked.

"I'm telling you now. If we find the stone, we'll find Monkey King and he can explain to all of you how he's definitely not my dad and everything is fine. So, less yappy, more—" MK gasped softly as the sky begin to darken.

"Monkey King?" Mk muttered out as the others draw their weapons, except Tang.

The ink demon started to emerge from the ground as they all looked around, fear strucking them "Ah! The scroll's curse. It found us!" Tang yelled, clutching his khakkhara tightly.

"Tang! Get us outta here!" Pigsy said, gripping his rake. (Name) swings around her sword and quickly slash the upcoming ink attack as the ink splashed in her face making her squeal.

"Kyahh! Disgusting! Mr. Tang, get us out of here!"

"Right!" Tang spoke as he takes out the instructions but it blew away from the harsh gust of wind making him panic, "Oh, no! My cheat sheet!" Tang yelled as Mei clutch his collar, "Forget about the cheat sheet! It's exam time, baby!" She then fell to the ground.

Tang begin to use his khakkhara to prepare their teleportation. As ink behind Mk started toz form a giant Elephant glowing bright eyes, preparing to strike Mk with his hammer, Mei quickly charge to the elephant and use her Dragon Balde to protect him but it shattered, shocoed and horror, the force then made the two crash towards Tang as they were all seperated and landed in different chapters.

--

Pigsy panded harshly on the ground as he groaned, be sat up from the ground and stretch his back with a crack.

"Oh. Yep. Oh, that's broke. Nice going, Tang." Pigsy then turned his head behind him to see No one in sight, realizing that he's alone.

--

Tang landed on a different chapter as he groaned and stood up from the ground.

"Alright, Pigsy, before you get mad..." He was then interrupted when a hand was placed into his shoulder as he hummed and turned around.

--

Mei clutches her now broken Dragon Blade as she cried, "Wha? No. My family sword. It can't be!" She said and saw (Name)'s sword. She must've dropped by it accident.

"(Name)'s awesome sword.." she whispered under her breath as she Then grab the sword from the ground and inspect it and the sheath, she hummed as she folds (Name)'s sword and place it to its sheathe.

She gasped when she was surrounded, there was no escape.