𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

Macaque is seen walking through the desert, with a broken down jet behind him, covering his face using his arm as a shield from the harsh wind

He sighed harshly before taking out a compass, it shined and revealed to be his grimaced expression, staring at the compass with his eyebrows furrowing.

The sound of screams echoed out as macaque was pushed out of the portal by the not mayor who has a grin on his face, staring at him menacingly.

Macaque growled and charged at the not mayor, the portal closed before he could attack him making  him stop and tumbled back from falling, he looked down at the city that is filled withice and despair.

Everything is frozen.

The Bone Mech has grew in size.

Macaque breathed out and looked behind him to see the staff shining in it's glory, covered in ice.

"The staff, the city, you've been busy.." He blurted out smirking behind him to see The Lady Bone Demon "Tell me. What madness overcame you, that you would forsake your oath? When did you decide to betray me?" She asked as she harmonized the energy as she was seen floating in the air.

Macaque shrugged smirking "Listen, Lady Bone Demon-" The said Demon opened her glowing blue eyes that gave macaque the chill on his spine as the harsh wind came from her as he tries to cover himself from it "Have you forgotten who I am? What I am! I, who returned you to the mortal plane. All in exchange for such a little favor. That when the time came, you would free me, aid in my pursuit of equilibrium. But no. With the first breath of a new life, you rebelled against your fate. Fool." Macaque knelt down to the ground sweating and turn his head upwards.

"So.. you want something." He said looking at the Demon.

"I offer one more chance at redemption. Bring me the Monkey King and his protégé, and perhaps you will be worthy of my mercy." She said as she summoned a silver compass and flew it towards him which he caught it.

"And this is --" Macaque grew confused at the silver object but he was cut off "A compass of sorts. No matter where they flee, this will find them." Macaque smirked and threw up the silver compass in the air for a split second and easily caught in his hands.

"Convenient. All righty, then. Seems like they've got a bit of headway, so-" Macaque groaned as the chains tised from the ground and pull macaque down.

"What is this?!"

"A reminder. It seems you cannot be trusted to willingly follow the path of destiny. But know this. If you betray me again, one misstep, one failure in any way, I will erase the very memory of you. Now, bring them to me, my champion." She whispered.

Macaque closed the silver compass and looked forward ahead and looked at the sun.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll make sure I'll get out of this nightmare.. just you and me.. together." He smirked and chuckled menacingly.