𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

As evening came by, everyone except sandy and Mo, are outside the T

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As evening came by, everyone except sandy and Mo, are outside the T.E.A hanging around the campfire for the night.

Monkey King and (Name) sat together cooking their own smores as both their eyes sparkled at the sight of a perfect cooked smore.

"It looks so good!" (Name) cheered and pop her smore into her mouth and munch it with delight  "You said it, sweet peach!" Wukong agreed and take a bite of his perfect smore.

(Name) smiled brightly and take another marshmallow and begin to cook them again.

Tang is in the background sitting on his chair and a table infront of him as he studied the rings in his hand.

While Mk and Mei sat together next to (Name) and Monkey King as they inspect the map in Mk's hands "Okay, so whoever made this map, needs a lesson in how to draw good." He said squinting his eyes at the map.

(Name) made a sound of confusion.

"One: Judgy much? And two: What do you mean?" Tang asked as he stop studying the samadhi ring as his eyebrow raised up, Mk kept inspecting the map in his hands with furrowed eyebrows "None of these landmarks look like anything!" He blurted out.

He pointed at a drawing that looks like it a fortress "Like okay, debatedly, this one where we got the first ring looks like DBK's fortress." Mk said and pointed to another drawing that looks like a lantern city "And this beautifully rendered mountain range looks like some sort of Lantern City." He added.

"But tell me, what the brick is this one supposed to be?!" He added pointing at another drawing by the top corner of the map that looks like a bunny.

"Would you guys shush?!" Pigsy shushed his employee before turning his head back to the TV with a smile on his face.

Just then, a feminine voice came from pigsy's TV "Hello, everyone! It's wonderful to see you down there! I've missed you all so much! Welcome to my home for another night of Cooking with Chang'e, where I always say: Cooking is life and—"

"Life is cooking!" Both pigsy and supposedly, Chang'e said al-together as both of them chuckle.

Pigsy laughed and dance with a Chang'e merchandise whil Mk and Mei sighed at him sweatdropping.

(Name) smiled at the pig demon.

"Tonight, I'll be revealing the secrets to making the perfect moon cake." (Name) raised bith her eyebrows with interest as she quickly sat next to pigsy with an excited grin on her face "I love moon cakes!" She beamed.

"Huh, not gonna lie. She's uh... younger than I thought she'd be." Mei chimed in looking at the TV while Mk put a hand on his chin also looking at the TV.

"Uh, does that thingy look kinda familiar?" Mk leaned forward to get a better view as he sees another samadhi ring above Chang'e as Pigsy shushes Mk aggressively before going back with a notepad and a smile on his face and began to take notes.

ᶜᵘᵖⁱᵈ || 𝙻𝙼𝙺जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें