𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

(Name) groan lightly and put a hand on her head trying to soothen from a headache after her long nap, unaware that she was sleeping in macaque's lap

"Hey, bright eyes, don't try to worsen your headache" Macaque gently grabbed her hand and lightly put it away as she whined lightly making him laugh genuinely.

Her eyes widen and quickly stood up as she groaned feeling her headache worsen, macaque put her head on his chest and began to stroke her hair "It hurts.." she whined hugging macaque closely.

He shushed her gently and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"Don't worry, I'm here"

"Everything is alright"

"I'm here for you"

"Try to relax, darling"

He is gentle towards The Love Pillar, that's how he acts around her, his genuine feelings towards the pink and green individual is unbearable for her.

He needs to confess right on this spot.

Right here.

Right now.

Something was stopping him from confessing his love to her, telling him it's not the right time.

Destiny will not come undone.

She sighed softly on to his chest, feeling her headache slowly dissapearing like it didn't even exist "Feelin' alright, darling?" Macaque asked, clearly worried for the woman in his chest who nodded weakly.

He hugged her tightly, both of them stayed like this for a while, while they were laying on to each other, (Name) was a blushing mess that she's laying on macaque's chest, her heart beating faster and faster, her face all red.

"Y..yeah! I'm fine!" She stuttered standing up from his chest and began to pinch her cheeks to stop herself from blushing so much towards the Six-Eared Simian.

The said simian smirked to himself as he watch the mochi haired girl blush in embarrassment and cleared her throat before speaking.

"I need to go now! I can't have my crow waiting for me!" She stood up before hugging the black simian before leaving his dojo.

...

As she left the dojo and walked around the city towards Pigsy's Noodles, she spotted a giant dumpling in the sky.

Her eyes widen in shock and surprise.

Ehh?! A giant dumpling? It looks so delicious and big! And yet so scary!

She shook her head and began to ran to the said Restaurant.

She spotted Mk, mei, Tang and pigsy outside the restaurant with the other citizens watching in fear and confusion.