𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

(What you wore for the past 3 episodes, minus the bag and hat)

Mei struggled even more in macaque's grip, Mk is weakened, (Name) can feel her bones shattering, sandy and pigsy encansed in Bone Demon's Powers, leaving Tang the only one standing in the team, horrified.

"Sandy..! Mr. Pigsy!" (Name)'s body shaken and weakly stood from the ground, her whip-nichirin blade in her hand.

"Do it. Finish the ritual!" Macaque ordered with a grim.

Tang began to break down until he saw a golden cicada on the map.

It fluttered it's wings as tang looked at it in awe as it began to fly away and dissapear.

"Alright, you win." He gripped the map as he begin to use his powers to complete the ritual.

Causing a briliant light up in the mountain.

"Mr. Tang!" (Name) shouted as she gasp, seeing spikes began to appear under her feet and trapping her in place.

The rings began to color red as Mei looked at the three rings and remember the visions she kept seeing for the past trip.

"No! Please, I-I wanna get off this ride!" Mei screamed as a light beam came from her chest and began to glow.

"Yes!" Macaque smiled in victory.

"Stop!" Monkey King then flew towards mei, but it was too late, the ritual is now completed making mei engulf in flames and begin to scream in pain, throwing everyone back.

"No!"

Macaque covered his face and felt the Bone Demon's powers shatter from his body, he looked at his fingers and smiled.

"It worked!" He said smirking.

"I'm too late." Wukong said and saw both Mk and (Name)'s situation "(Name)! Kid!" He quickly ran towards the said girl and break her free from the spike.

(Name) looked at mei who is now floating, still engulf in flames.

"What? Mei?! What's happening?!" Mk panicked.

"Don't worry, I'm coming for ya!" Mk added looking around to find something thst could extinguish the fire around mei "Someone get some water. Stop, drop, and roll, Mei!" (Name) shouted in worry waving her arms up in the air.

Mk attempts to reach mei when Monkey King then tackles him by the side.

Ne Zha arrived in the scene "Mere water cannot extinguish the Samadhi Fire. Nothing can. The fire will destroy this girl and burn everything in its path." He then frees sandy and pigsy using his lotus abilities.

"What?!" Both Mei and (Name) exclaim in shock as the glames grew bigger.

She can't leave her best friend suffer being engulf in those dark flames.