𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

(Name) stands on the railing of the dronecopter, deep in thought

Her attire changed after a short battle with the fake mayor, she frowned slightly thinking about her pets back at home, she hoped that they're safe and sound.

I'm worried for macaque, where is he?

Her bright eyes looked down and sighed, her sheathed katana on her hip, incase if anything or anyone comes here to attack.

Mk walked beside her, also looking at the now ice aged city, trapped in The Lady Bone Demon's despair.

"It was then, that the Lady Bone Demon played her final move.. even eith the combined light of the Monkie Kid, Monkie King and The Slayer, they're all was simply not enough, The Villain was victorious plunging the world into Darkness." Tang started writing in his book continuing the story he is currently writing.

(Name) put a comforting hand on Mk's shoulder who looked at her with a frown on his face, he teared up and hugged the pink and green haired girl tightly, making her eyes swell up in tears too as they both hug each other for comfort.

"Now, any chance at hope lies in the hands of a monkey and a kid who wishes he was a monkey." Tang finished with a small smirk as Mk looked at the scholar with an annoyed look and scoffed "Mr. Tang! Would you quit it?" He asked as Tang gasped dramatically when pigsy took his book.

"You've been reading your diary out loud literally all day, you're bummin' everybody out" Pigsy said holding his book "I'm not, I don't mind it at all" (Name) said smiling slightly while hugging the boy.

Tang spat as Pigsy took a step back from him "Exactly! Even (Name) likes it and tt's not a diary, I'm writing the next chapter and very well too I might ask." He smiled brightly.

"Hey, as long as he wrote down that whole bit with me fighting Ne Zha getting this bad boy, then we're good" Wukong laughed holding the scroll smirking with pride while being bandaged by Mei who tighten his bandage and he made a hiss.

Mk chimed in between pigsy and Tang "I mean the bit with the omlette thing was pretty cool" Mk said smiling as (Name) sat down beside Monkey King and immediately wrapped his tail around her waist, making her blush.

The monkey chuckled "Yeah right, it's totally cool" He laughed before clearing his throat "Okay, gather around everyone, It's Monkey King Storytime" He waved his hand as everyone sat down and gathered around as he instructed.

He opened the scroll to reveal a map of sorts with three drawn rings around it.

Is that...

(Name) squinted her eyes and look at the map closely.

Wukong grunted before continuing "So, I know what happened back there kind of sucked," He started but Mei chimed in unamused "Mega sucked." "Mega sucked." He smirked.