𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

As (Name) arrived, she hid her sheathed katana in her back, arriving at the parade as she heard screams around her, her eyes widen in shock and look around to see civilians with their eyes glowing green and a strange soider robot on their back

"Eh?! Everyone! Are you alright?" She asked the zombie like civilians as they didn't replied back to her and ran around to find her friends, gripping her sheathed katana as she saw spider robots coming towards her, she quickly unsheathed her whip-katana as she front flip and perform a singular slash as the spider robots exploded into little bits.

"Ah! They're so scary and creepy!" She squealed in fear as she saw a familiar giant holding two people on his shoulder, she ran towards them as she twists her body to perform multiple slashes around them as the spider robots were exploded to bits making them surprised, they looked to the side to find (Name) as their savior.

"You guys! What happened?! Are you all alright?" She ran toward them and check for their injuries to find none.

The ground began to shake as more civilians scream in fear and ran away to the opposite direction "(Name)! Thank goodness you're here! Everything went fine at first and then there was this Spider Queen came here to ruin Our New Year's Eve!" Mei waved her arms around explaining the current situation making (Name) frown sadly.

(Name) nodded as she turned to look at everyone "You guys evacuate! I'll take care of the spider robots!" She beamed smiling as they nodded, knowing that (Name) is stronger to handle the current situation they were in as they ran away to evacuate the civilians who were not possessed yet by the spider robots.

She turned around eith a serious expression as she ran around the city to destroy the spider robots who were about to possess the people, who thanked the woman and wish her well.

The city was infested with millions of spider robots as she took a deep breath and slash all of them effortlessly and began to quicken her pace, It's dark in Megapolis, what a bad start for New Year's Eve.

What a bad start, I must say.

Once the cost is clear and no spider robots, she ran around to recruit with her friends.

She knows where they usually are, they usually hang out in sandy's boat, she jumped from building to building while slashing the spider robots who were about to possess the people in megapolis 'Kyaah!! They're so small and yet so scary looking! I better look for Mk and the others, fast!' She shouted in her head and jump towards the seaside.

She found sandy's ship as she saw the spider robots surrounding Mei, tang, pigsy and sandy "Guys!" She shouted and landed infront of them, surprised by the sudden appearance of (Name) who stand infront of them protecting from harm.

"We're all gonna die.." he muttered to himself in worry as he stepped back towards the ship.

"Now now, my pets, be patient, daddy's gonna have his fun" Said a raspy voice as they revealed to be a spider henchman, The three hugged each other as (Name) stood infront of them protectively "Uh.. sandy?" "Get us outta here!" Pigsy shouted as the said gentle giant sweatdropped "Uh.. working on it!" He said before running back inside panicking slightly.