Scattered notes

Nott House

Not including the towers, most of the building went up eight or seven floors from the ground floor at least, but attached to it, yet only half as wide, was the 'wing' which Harry spent most of his time, it went three floors above ground and was fairly sizable on its own.

     Through a side door, you could enter this newest wing from a secret passage not far from the entry floor, and reach a secondary entryway, or you could go through the wooden sitting room and enter the kitchen like Harry just had. 

Side character briefs

Mary and Irene spy on cobalts

Cedric and Tonks spy on order

Crabbe spy on knights

Ron and Bulstrode face of Harry's faction

Theo and Hermione researchers and masterminds behind it

Luna advisor, travels the magical world

Draco has control of and monitors the muggle world and the less legal side of magical

Fred and George messengers and suppliers

Hufflepuffs

Irene (double agent spy for Theo, actually spying on them but doesn't have access to a lot of info)
Mary (spying on the cobalts, loyal to Theo )
Martin (joins ministry, fear has upped several anti, tries to seem nothing bad is happening people who say it is are only trouble) ,
Ansel. (Became possessed willingly by Voldemort, lived, now is team death eater and pretty close to right hand, less for volde, more Beckwith- but he's dead so dark arts to revive the dead and revenge, necromancer),
Lynette (grieving, thinks she failed, joined the order of Phoenix because they talk a good game),
Tonks (spying on order for ministry and Theo and cobalt, indecisive on who's side to pick.)
Cedric  ( spying on order for Theo, looks up to Tonks- crush?- doesn't know she's indecisive )

Basically five sides

Ministry- everything is fine

Knights of Walpurgis, the Death Eater- return of tradition, V is law (rowle survived)

Order of the Phoenix, - maintain present state, Dumbles is law

. - team Harry, fuck all of you

Cobalt Wyverns, the Mudmen - May's newfound minions, the future is muggleborn, fuck the purebloods.

Deleted(?) An(s)

(An: for the most part I don't and haven't been describing when Harry's forms shift and been purposefully describing the form he's in a little vague. My point there, which isn't really explicitly said, is that he's comfortable here.

     In Hogwarts his human form was always human even if sometimes he shifted his hair or ears or other small features as a comfort thing for him, his animal forms mostly solidly one thing, because he was on guard and didn't feel like he could be himself. He had to act human and blend with them.

    Here he's been distancing himself from his human form, but he tends to shift and merge the forms without even thinking about it to best suit whatever he's doing so sometimes he'll be in the dire wolf form but have the manticore tail, or he'll be a bat with hind legs, and sure, it's usually proportional to the size he's chosen, but that's just got to be creepy.

     Anyway...

      This merging forms bit is especially pronounced with the rare occasion he's in his human form since like