𝐢𝐢. belly and teddy

THE NIGHT before was a blur for Conrad and Teddy

THE NIGHT before was a blur for Conrad and Teddy. But, all they knew was that they were never drinking like that again, as they seemed to not only get into a fight but also not be able to stop throwing up.

"Okay," Trey held her hair back, looking away from the sight. "What the fuck did I do last night?" Teddy whined, moving away from the toilet and onto the wall, "Well, you played drinking games for a good thirty minutes, got shitfaced and then fought Amber." Teddy slightly tilted her head trying to remember who Amber was.

"Lucas's ex girlfriend." Teddy gagged at his words quickly moving back towards the toilet, making him quickly react as he grabbed her hair, Trey didn't even blame her for the reaction.

Jeremiah fisher was trying to ignore the gagging coming from upstairs, blending the smoothie for the two of them. "How is she?" Jeremiah asked as Trey walked over to take a seat on the island. "Not good. She might actually die, her words." He emphasized, Steven and Jeremiah carefully analyzed the blender. "Can you please just hurry up?" Conrad yelled.

"Just go back to bed," Jeremiah said before feeling Steven's presence behind him, "All right, seriously, Steven, get out." He groaned, "Oh, come on!" He chuckled, "This is a delicate science and your heavy breathing is gonna break the yolk." Jeremiah said.

Teddy came downstairs, pushing past Jeremiah, sneakily holding an envelope. He didn't thinking anything of it, watching her place it down on the table before hurrying back in the kitchen, where she met him,

"Here," Jeremiah said, handing her a smoothie, "What's this?" Teddy smelt it, making a face at the green juice. "My hangover smoothie, it'll help I promise." He said, moving her ponytail off of her shoulder as she nodded, taking a drink of it as she went to take a seat. "Oh and Teddy, your dad left to do something he told me to tell you." Teddy nodded, "Thanks, Laurel."

"Come on, man. Hurry your ass up. All right? I can't be late for my first day of work." Steven demanded, clapping his hands impatiently, "We won't. Were good."

"Those old country club boomers are gonna tip me so hard, man, they won't know what hit 'em." Steven bucked his hips forward, putting a hand on his pants as Teddy crinkled her nose, "Stop, Steven, your gonna make me throw up again." Jeremiah laughed at her response, watching her gulp the drink. "Steven, I swear."

"Good morning," Belly greeted, "Belly, where have you been? Is that a bruise?" Teddy looked over to see what Laurel was pointing out, widening her eyes, "I bumped into someone." She obviously lied.

Teddy locked eyes with Jeremiah, forming her lips a smirk and he could practically feel his knees nearly buckle, returning the soft smile. He always admired how pretty she looked in the mornings. "Um, cereal?" He asked Belly, who nodded, "Hit me."

Teddy nudged Belly's shoulder, "So, who's the boy? More specifically is he cute?" Belly laughed, leaning her head on the girls shoulder as she took a bite of her cereal.