𝐢𝐱. skinny dipping

THE SOUND of wrapping and Teddy's grunting was heard from her bedroom. Her leg was in more pain than before and Kai was trying not to laugh as he watched her from the sofa.

Her dad was still trying to wrap his head around the fact his wife was really never gonna be okay and all she needed was someone to tell her it was okay. So, she called Kai. She was surprised at this. She went from hating him to them being friends. Well, that's even pushing it.

Kai finally let out a laugh, immediately smacking it over his mouth, "Kai Blake, shut up!" Teddy said, throwing him the bandages. He caught it with a swift motion, walking over to her.

He got down on one knee, grabbing her foot gently as he placed it on his leg. "What are you doing?" She asked softly, making him look up at her stupidly, "What does it look like? Im helping you."

"Who said I needed help?" Teddy tried pulling away her foot, only for him to hold it down even more, "For Christ sake, have you ever not been stubborn for one second?"

Teddy rolled her eyes, finally giving in with a course sigh. His gentle hands that rested on her calf slowly reached up, pulling her leg down further. His touch sent shivers down her body, making her look away and it was like her knew what he was doing, looking up at her with a sheepish expression, "There you go, Princess." He taped her thigh two times, before walking back to his spot.

"You know, we are becoming really nice friends. I'm loving this development." Teddy teased, fighting back her smile. "Just because I am taking you to the Deb ball, does not make us friends." Kai pointed, trying to hide his smile. "Your lying!" Teddy sat up, smiling at him once she saw his blush. "Are you blushing!" Laughter filled the room, "At you? Ew, gross!"

Teddy rolled her eyes, her mouth opening to speak before she was interrupted by two girls walking into her room, "Hey!" Taylor and Belly greeted and Kai immediately looked at his phone at the sight of them, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"What's up?" Teddy scooted over, letting Taylor wrap her arm around her shoulder, "Well, Nicole invited us to a Deb get together tonight. Wanna come?"

"I dunno, GiGi and my brother are going through something right now," she was cut off by Taylor's groan, "Excuses! Your going! So get dressed, tell whoever that is to go home and meet us in downstairs." Kai scoffed, waving them off before Teddy looked between the two of them. "Okay. Fine!"

"Yes!" Belly clapped, throwing her arms over her in a hug. Teddy laughed, trying not to remember all her angry thoughts with Belly, squeezing her back. "Okay, be ready in thirty!"

Silence filled the room once the door slammed shut. Teddy awkwardly turned her head to Kai. "So, where we goin?" Teddy gave him a stern look making him nod as he grabbed his back. "I know." He groaned, walking out the door with a slam.

         Teddy's shoes hit the floor as she hissed at the heaviness of her shoes pressing against her foot. But, she smiled, doing a spin for the two girls infront of her as they grabbed her hand, guiding her out of the home.

Teddy always loves parties. It was a chance to finally step out of her own comfort zone. So, as the giggles filled the boat and the glasses of champagne sat on the tables, it gave her a source of comfort. The late night only made everything better.

"Put a finger down if you have ever made out with two people within two hours of each other." Teddy giggled watched Nicole and Gigi put a finger down. "Okay, put a finger down if you've ever used a stuff animal to," her eyebrows wiggled, indicating getting to off. "What?" Teddy and Belly whispered in sync looking at each other in disgust.

"His name was Harry Bear styles." Taylor shrugged, "I need weed for this conversation." Teddy mumbled making Belly laugh. "Okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sex."