One

THE SEVEN AVENGERS TRAVELED QUICKLY

through snowy woods with their own modes of transportation.

Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton were driving tanks and Thor Odinson launched himself into the air with his hammer, taking out the bad guys that they were fighting.

Steve Rogers was on a motorcycle, speeding by as he threw his shield at any opponents that tried to attack him.

Bruce Banner was transformed into the Hulk, smashing things left and right.

Tony Stark sped through the air, shooting his repulsers.

Bailey Bolt was levitating in the air, electric charge filling up in her hands. She summoned a lightning bolt onto one of the men, then surrounding the others with a storm cloud.

At this point, all of the Avengers were in a common space fighting one enemy.

They were raiding a Hydra facility. Their commander was Wolfgang con Strucker who has used Loki's scepter to experiment on many humans.

The rest of the Avengers would fight off Strucker's men while Tony attempted to break into the main building.

Their common goal was not only to defeat Strucker, but to find Loki's scepter in order to stop Strucker's experiments.

They all talked to each other over comms, in case one of them was too far away to talk normally.

"Shit!" Tony yelled as he realized there was a force field around the main building.

Steve, who was still on his motorcycle, was clearly somewhat offended. "Language!"

There was a long silence discluding the yelling of the Avengers and Strucker's men as they battled.

"Is everyone going to ignore the fact that Cap just said language?" Tony asked with a small chuckle.

"I know, it slipped out," Cap sighed.

Most of Strucker's men seemed to be gone, and Tony seemed to be close to breaking into the building.

Five of the Avengers stood, catching their breath in one area of the woods. Bailey Bolt was slightly further than the others, trying to recharge since she had simply used so much of her powers. She was exhausted.

Bailey was relaxed until she felt like someone was watching her. And they seemed like they were going to attack her or make a move any second.

She suddenly shot a lightning bolt in the direction she felt the person was in, but there was just a sudden flash of movement. It was like someone ran by, but at an impossible inhuman speed.

It was like a flash of silver.

Bailey's back hit a tree, hiding behind it confused. As she looked over her shoulder, she suddenly was thrown to the ground roughly.