Eleven

BAILEY WASN'T READY FOR PIETRO TO SUDDENLY TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF

He did it with no real warning. Pietro tossed his T-Shirt to the side, grabbing the top part of his suit.

Neither of them were in a position to joke around or tease, but it happened anyways.

Pietro caught Bailey staring with her mouth wide open. (She wasn't sure but she may have drooled a bit?!)

He smirked. "Like the view?"

Bailey sighed as he slowly pulled his shirt down. Bailey was just noticing how well it fit his build... and him. Why was she so attracted to him all the sudden?

"We need to go!" Bailey shouted.

Pietro stepped in front of her, opening the door cautiously. Bailey scanned the hallways, but she only spotted one man.

He had a gun. And he made eye contact with her. His eyes immediately widened when they saw her, and he immediately held the button in on his walker-talkie.

"Found the girl!"

Before the man could even move, Bailey had electrocuted him. Pietro frowned, looking down at Bailey. "I was going to get it."

She smiled, knowing Pietro was just trying to protect her. "You're too slow then, I guess."

Pietro smirked, tilting his head and playfully looking at Bailey. "Me? Too slow? I'm the fastest there is, printsessa. I'm faster than you in everything."

"Sure you are. We need to focus, Pietro."

They turned the corner very carefully. They were not met with any more men, but they were met with a trail of bodies and then the other Avengers.

Bailey saw Tony first. He was in full Iron Man Armor. Whatever this threat was, it was big enough to make everyone suit up.

Bailey felt awkward standing in leggings and Pietro's oversized hoodie.

"What was that? Who were those people?" Bailey asked Tony.

"We don't know. A bunch of men with loaded weapons and in all black broke into the facility. We're sending agents to investigate it as I speak."

Bailey was nervous. Part of her believed that they were after her specifically because of what the man she attacked had said.

She hoped she was wrong. Maybe they were just after all of the Avengers. But she felt safe. Bailey had powers to defend herself, and she had the rest of the team to back her up too. And she had Pietro.

That was until Tony pretty much confirmed her worst thoughts.

"We think that they may be after you, Bailey."

The girl's face dropped, and she didn't notice, but Pietro's did too.

"It's because you're bulletproof; and you're powerful. They found out."