Four

OF COURSE BAILEY ENDED UP NEXT TO PIETRO ON THE JET

There were plenty of seats on the quinjet. There was enough for everyone to sit far enough away from everyone else if they wanted to.

If Natasha was here right now, Bailey would be sitting next to her. But Natasha wasn't here. She had been taken. She wasn't sure exactly how or by who specifically, but it was Ultron's doing whether it was him or his minions.

She was close with Natasha and it killed her to not know where she was right now. Nat could be dead or hurt. Bailey missed her, and she wanted nothing more than to see her right now and pull her into a hug.

Since Nat wasn't here, she decided to sit alone in the furthest side of the jet. Steve was piloting the jet this time, and some of the others were sitting to their respective seats.

It was fairly quiet, and some of the Avengers were even sleeping. Bailey was about ready to maybe take a nap herself or have some peace.

There was a silver blur, and Pietro Maximoff was sitting directly next to her. Was it even safe to do that so high up in the air in a literal jet? And of course, the seats on the jet were very close.

Bailey and Pietro's bodies were touching, her shoulder brushing up against his chest.

Bailey shook her head, worrying like usual. "I don't know if you should do that on a jet-"

"Always so concerned about me, prunc. Go back to sleeping."

Bailey crossed her arms, standing up from the seat and moving a few seats over. The silver blur followed her. This repeated about two times until they were back in their original seats. Pietro Maximoff was not going away.

She sighed in defeat. "You're impossible, and annoying. I wasn't even trying to sleep I just wanted a few minutes of peace. With you, Pietro, that's impossible."

Bailey was being harsh, but she didn't care. It was Pietro- he was a professional annoyance. He jabbed at her every chance he got.

"You look tired to me. I know it's exciting that a hot and strong superhero is sitting next to you, but you should still get rest."

Pietro really was impossible. Bailey still didn't listen to him as she looked over at the other side of the jet, staring at the wall.

She couldn't see this, but Pietro nodded at Wanda. There was a small cloud of red above Bailey's head, and she suddenly felt a sudden wave of sleepiness.

Bailey didn't even have time to say anything. Her eyelids closed, and she felt her head fall onto something (or someone) and she was out.

SHE NEARLY SCREAMED WHEN SHE WOKE UP RESTING AGAINST PIETRO'S CHEST.

Pietro seemed to be sound asleep as the jet came to a landing in front of the Avenger's compound. Bailey woke up at the sound of the landing.