Nine

"IT'S FREEZING IN HERE,"

Bailey said louder than she intended. She looked over at Tony. "Can you like make it warmer?"

Tony raised an eyebrow. "How exactly do you want me to do that, Crisp?"

"Turn the heat up, genius."

Pietro already zoomed out of the room in a silver blur. Tony eyed Bailey, not really saying anything at all. She looked at the goosebumps all along her arms.

Bailey got cold very easily. It was probably her dumb decision to not wear a sweatshirt in the first place.

All of the Avengers were currently sitting in the room, sitting on couches and on chairs. Bailey was next to Wanda, an empty spot next to her.

Pietro sped back into the room, a grey hoodie in his hands. He made eye contact with Bailey, slowly walking over towards her.

"For you, printsessa."

He extended the hoodie to her.

"I don't-"

Without even agreeing to it, Pietro tossed his hoodie to Bailey. Her reflexes kicked in, catching it in her right hand.

She slipped the hoodie onto her, immediately relaxing when she realized just how soft and comfy it was. It was very oversized. 

Bailey felt the smell of fresh lavender fill her nostrils. She breathed it in, realizing how much she loved that scent. Maybe Pietro wasn't lying when he said he smelt like fresh lavender.

When Bailey looked up at him, she had an idea. Maybe it was her turn to give him a nickname in Sokovian.

She had learned a few while looking up Pietro's nicknames. Hopefully she was pronouncing it right...

"Thank you, iubițel," Bailey spoke with a smirk tugging at her lips.

Pietro's eyes widened, stopping in his tracks.

Wanda's head was immediately turned from her conversation with Vision to look at Bailey and her brother.

She looked at Pietro. "voi doi vă întâlniți??"

Pietro sighed. "nu, cel putin nu inca."

Confusion was visible on Wanda's face as she leaned forward a bit. "de unde știa ea acest nume și de ce ți-a spus?"

He shrugged. "Nu știu, Wanda."

Tony was standing in front of the area everybody was sitting in, and he was pacing back and forth. When they finally stopped speaking their language, he stopped, crossing his arms.

"I hate when they do that!" he exclaimed.

"I wonder what they're arguing about, if they're even arguing," Clint muttered.