Five

BAILEY WAS SITTING NEXT TO THE OTHER MAXIMOFF TWIN ON THE JET

The girl with brown hair that was almost red nodded at her as they talked. Bailey had grown to dislike the twins, and not trusting them to be on the team at first.

But she liked Wanda. Pietro, she wasn't sure about. But Wanda was nice, and she truly meant well.

"You're going to do great. It's hard being an Avenger, but it's worth it. Think of all the lives you're going to save."

Bailey was doing her best to reassure Wanda about this final fight against Ultron. Wanda seemed to have good control of her powers, but Bailey still wished the best. It took even her a while to even harness her powers or even create a storm.

Her accent was strong too. "Thank you, Bailey. I see why my brother likes you."

It was so straightforward. Bailey didn't know how to react. "Likes me?"

Wanda muttered something to herself. "He thinks you're... cool, that's it."

Bailey was skeptical, but nodded. The only reason she didn't have to deal with Pietro this flight was because he fell asleep on the other side of the jet.

[NOVI GRAD, SOKOVIA]

The jet landed, and Bailey heard a whoosh which meant that Pietro was awake. At least they had landed before he dangerously decided to use his powers.

Wanda and Bailey walked off the jet together. It was nice to have another girl to talk to other than Natasha. She occasionally had Maria too, but she wasn't around as much.

Pietro suddenly appeared next to Bailey. "Getting along?"

Bailey rolled her eyes. "Yes. I found the better Maximoff twin."

Pietro scrunched up his face. "Ouch."

Wanda smiled, laughing at her brother.

"Let's do this," Clint said as soon as the other Avengers got out of the jet.

BAILEY DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WOULD BE THIS MANY ROBOTS.

She was on a bridge alongside Steve Rogers, electrocuting and beating up an army of robots that were controlled by Ultron.

They were destroying the city and even attacking innocent civilians.

A robot shot a laser, and Bailey slid under it, swiping it with a dagger. It turned to her, and she engulfed it in a mini tornado before throwing it off the bridge.