Three

FROM BAILEY'S UNDERSTANDING,

the Maximoffs gave the Avengers hell. Her and Clint struggled seeing the others recovering. Especially Natasha. She looked heartbroken. And Bruce had hulked out.

She sat in between Steve and Natasha. They were slowly getting over it, but she could tell that the mood was still sour.

Bailey felt terrible that she was one of the two who didn't have to experience that. She should of had to also. If it wasn't for a certain someone.

The quinjet was close to landing at whatever safe house Clint claimed he was bringing them to.

It was dark inside, and everyone seemed motionless. Until Clint looked back at Bailey who gave him a small smile.

"Bailey was really hitting it up with the speedster," Clint joked.

Steve had to let out a laugh. "You mean Pietro?"

Natasha smirked. "Before his evil twin hypnotized us, I caught a glance. You seemed a bit distracted."

Bailey covered her red face with her hands. She hadn't really comprehended the fact that anyone saw the intense interaction between her and Pietro.

She was supposed to be fighting a super villain and his "followers".

Yet, Bailey spent most of that fight pinned against the wall by the enemy. She wasn't sure if he was really protecting her or if he was just distracting her. It seemed to be a combination of both. It made her find him as even more of an annoyance.

"Was not. It wasn't my fault he wouldn't let me go."

"Bailey, you could have easily gotten away," Tony said.

"And I did! Who do you think helped you get into this quinjet along with Clint?"

Bailey looked around, feeling defeated. "Ok, maybe I was a bit distracted. But Pietro's probably the most annoying enemy we've ever had."

THE QUINJET LANDED

in a scene that no one was expecting. They were stepping out onto a farm-like land with a simple home at the very end.

Clint helped Natasha up the stairs and opened the door. Thor looked to Tony raising an eyebrow. "What is this place?"

Tony looked over. "A safe house."

Clint opened the door, everyone else following behind him. It didn't look like a safe house. It just looked like a house.

They walked through a living room and through the halls until Clint finally spotted who he seemed to be looking for.

"Honey!"

His eyes then locked with the beautiful woman in front of him.

"Hi, there's company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead," Clint said before she pulled him in for a brief kiss and then an embrace.