A/n notes (story is continuing, i just be that bitch)

My father is in the ICU so update will be slow??? But Idk because writings has been a nice distraction from the chaos and the gloomy vibes of a hospital waiting room but also then there's moments where I haven't been able to do anything this week because of dissociation and heavy emotions yall.

Also trying to edit previous chapters formatting wise and trying to figure out tense I want still?? I been writing things in present tense but I may change it to past because I think it reads better??? And I think I'm going to add a question at the end of the next chapter in relation to the reader and becoming a gem. Basically I can't decide if want the reader to be just alittle OP/have some sort of Diamond status or if I wanna just do something completely different. Otherwise I may just flip a coin.

Lastly may make another little story where it's just unrelated one shots of you and Pearl (maybe other gems too) being gay and girlfriends while I write this story cause I feel like there's a lack of crystal gem x reader content somehow still and I think I've browsed just about every website for shit so guess I gotta do it myself. (Additionally my semester starts in September so my updates may fall abit flat unfortunately with this story because I care too much about the plot and also don't care at all.)

Anyways Be kind to yourselves, hug your family members. Shit happens literally out of nowhere. And take care. And Again sorry for a fucking authors note too that is a literal mess of rambles. May delete this later and have a good day.

Also pearl with long hair is adorable and cute and I feel cheated