1|THE WEDDING PROPOSAL|

AT 10 O'CLOCK

A beautiful white luxurious house but people living there have the completely opposite nature with an ugly and black heart.

Aarushi p.o.v

"What are you doing? Money didn't grow in trees look you burnt halwa. Will you serve them this?" My mom yelled while entering kitchen making me flinch and I get out of my thoughts at the same time.

I quickly turn off stove knob and turn towards her looking at me with red angry eyes and hands over her chest.

"I - I am sorry. I will make halwa again" I muttered which will rarely audible to anyone i think but my mom heared.

"What will I do with your sorry now you will eat all this burnt halwa and make another one"she completed which not shocked me because it's habitual for me whenever I burnt or ruin any dish by mistake of course my mom made me to eat it so that I know not to waste food.

"Ji" it's all that left my mouth.

"Seema pass me the things" i heard mom saying to one of our maid Seema aunty. She is so sweet and she always feels bad for me how my mother always treats me like I'm not her child but she can't do anything but i know my mom loves me a lot, she just can't show it. Sometimes aunty throw the burnt food so that I don't have to eat and that is way too risky.

Seema aunty passed 2 shopping bags to my mom and she looked at me pitifully which scared me more.

What is she going to do now? I thought while looking at the bags.

"Wear this kurti and here put some makeup on your ugly face and return all of them to me" she said throwing the bags and went out.
Seema aunty was about to follow her but stopped....

"Aunty !! is she planning something again? Why she buy me new clothes?" I asked confused with my mom behaviour. She never buy me any clothes then why today?

"I can't tell you. Just get ready soon after that make halwa again I wi...." She get interrupted by my mom again.

"Seema....
You can go your home now. She will do all the chores today." She yelled from living room.

"Aunty you should go otherwise she will punish you too." I said looking concern about her because she the only one who talk to me nicely.

She nodded and wish me luck and went out.

Why she wish me luck? Is this something related to my mom? What is she planning now?

Again I get out of my thoughts after hearing my mom yelling.

"What are you doing here? Go get ready fast. you have to make halwa also"

"Ji"

I pick the bags and went to my room which was a store room but I asked my mother that may I clean and live in store room and thankfully she agreed.
It's not like my house is small and had no extra room , it's just that my mom thinks those room are not for me and I also think that room is way bigger than I need.

I quickly took a shower and wore a black colour kurti and put my hair down also and for makeup I don't know how to do so I just applied lipstick , kajal and some blush which I learnt from seeing my mother whenever she do her makeup.