11|THE SHOPPING|

Aarushi p.o.v.

It was 6 am, my sleep get interrupted by sunrays falling on my face.

I took a shower and wear a simple green saree obviously in 30 minutes and that too with the help of video.

I saw Maa is preparing morning tea and papa reading newspaper in garden.

"Good morning Maa" I said smiling.

"Good morning beta" Maa replied with a same sweet smile.

"Let me make today's tea" I asked forwarding my hand towards tea pan.

"No way you already burnt your hand, just sit there I will bring it" Maa asked angrily and I just look at her pouting.

"Don't you know how to wear a saree ? " she asked refering towards not my so perfect draped saree.

"Actually I wore it after seeing a video" I replied with a little disappointed tone.

"Beta If you are not comfortable then don't wear it, wear whatever you like" Maa said.

Hearing her words a smile formed on my lips but it soon replaced with a sad one.

"But I don't have anything other than saree" I replied.

"Then go shopping today" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you Maa" I replied with a smile and I think she know why I said it and just smiled back.

As yesterday, we three; Me, Maa and papa drink our morning tea talking about random things. Just two days and I am already in love with this family.

A memory flashed through my mind and I controlled myself from breaking down in front of anyone.

They are not like others, I known they will never change. They treat me like their daughters.

I remind myself but it is of no use so I excused myself and went towards his room.

Reaching towards room I hurriedly open door and entered washroom slamming the door shut.

No it can't happen, you are okay everything is fine. No one can hurt you.
Shhhh shhhh it's okay.

I keep reminding myself looking at mirror.

__________________________________

"Aarushi you okay ? " I heard his voice knocking at door loudly and I flinched.

"Aarushi" he again called me but no words were coming out of my mouth.

Controlling myself, I washed my face and open door.

"What happened ? why did you go in such a hurry ? You okay ? Did something happened ?" His treasure of questions opened one by one.

"I'm okay" I replied not meeting his gaze.

"You sure ?" He again asked and I just nodded and went towards balcony to relax myself.

__________________________________

"Aarushi" Suddenly the voice of his caught my attention and I looked at his direction.

"Ji" I replied walking back to bedroom.

"I kept some files here, have you seen them ?" He asked finding files in the drawers.

I think for a second and replied.

"I'm sorry, I kept them in other drawer, I will give it now" I said walking towards him and he moved aside.

I opened the drawer where I had kept the files earlier, and took out files handling him back.