2|THE SECRET|

Recap

"So Abhi are you ready for this marriage ?" His dad asked .

Huh she really going to fix our marriage?
I don't even know him?

All looked at him and he said .

"Yes I'm ready "he said looking at me and gave me a small smile.

"Good what about you Aarushi beta?"his mother asked.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Aarushi p.o.v

"I just talked to her in the kitchen she also ready for this marriage"Mom said before I could say anything.

Why did she lied?

I stood there not knowing what to do . All were happy except me. I looked at that boy he was smiling that's means he also happy?

My mother told me to take blessings from elders. I hesitantly went to them and took their blessings.
At first it was okay but now i know they are going to be my in-laws so it's little bit awkward.

All were talking and I was just standing there looking at everyone's face and it was the 7th time we both made eye contact and every time he smiled and I just stood there with no emotion on face.

"Let's eat dinner" my mom said again breaking my thoughts.

"No no we should go now. It's already late." His mom said.

"Aarushi already made foods for you all , she make really good food and also it's late so please stay here tonight." This was my dad.

"Okay we will have food but after that we have to go" Mr. Singhania said.

"Aaru bache serve the food, I will arrange the plates" My mom said.

"Okay mom" I nodded and went to kitchen.

"Let me help you soon to be bhabhi" Aishwarya said and I smile.

I start making Bhature and heat up chole and halwa for all.

I get to know that the young lady is the youngest sister "Aishwarya" and the elder one is "Anika" and she and my soon to be husband are twins and Aishwarya's twin brother is not there because he is a doctor and some emergencies came up.

"Btw bhabhi you are looking so beautiful "Aishwarya said.

"Thank you, you are also so pretty." I replied with a smile.

"Did Bhai compliment you?"she asked ignoring my compliment.

"Huh Bhai?" Just by mention of her Bhai, I get nervous, it's not like he will eat me but i don't even know him. What if he also turned out to be like parents? But even if i don't want to get married, i have to otherwise i don't know what will my mom do with me, so without any questions i accept my destiny.

"I know he's unromantic"she said with a little pout. I started liking her just by a few talks, she is so cute and bubbly girl.

"Aishwarya bacha your husband is here, go sit with them" Mom said interrupting our talk.

"Ji aunty"she said and go out.

"Listen if they ask you to eat with them then just refuse and later eat this burnt halwa and come fast"she said and went out with a tray of halwa.