3|THE LATE NIGHT TALK|

Aarushi pov

"Ahmm I'm sorry to disturb you this late but your room lights were on so I thought maybe you were awake"and the unexpected one is here 'MR. SINGHANIA'.

"Oh yeah I can't sleep" I replied nervously.

"Don't you will show me your room?"he said maybe teasing as he saw I'm trying to hide my room from him because I don't wanted him to look how I live.

"Ahmm there is a little mess,maybe someday"I replied and get out of my room and lock the door behind me.

"Do you need something?" I continued.

"I wanted to talk to you something and maybe I will grab some green tea" He replied.

I nodded.

"Okay You wait there, I will go and make green tea"I said pointing towards common balcony.

"No it's okay I would like to make it myself, I just wanted you know the stuff and all" he said trying to explain that he can't find the necessary items to make tea.

"Hmm okay" I spoke softly and start going downstairs and I can sense he is following me.

I went to the kitchen and took out all the things and put them on the counter.

"Do you need any....?"I asked facing him and as soon I make eye contact with him I got nervous.

Why he is starting at me like that?
Ahh god I'm going to die because of nervousness.

"No thank you" He replied smiling and I return it back.

I was observing everything he's doing so that maybe I can make it in future for him.

"Ohho Aren't you are the one who was not happy and now wanted to make tea for him" my brain mocked.

Shut up Idiot.

"Aren't you are interested in him?" This was my heart.

What? No way, what is special in him? why would I be interested in him?

"Because He is different, he is the first person who cares about you, your comfort" My heart again replied and I know I can't deny it but I have to.

"Also he is handsome and his eyes is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" My brain replied to my heart.

Oh god these two.

Shut up you both.

"Here" He said passing the cup towards me and breaking the inner conversation of we three 'Heart, Brain and Me'.

I smiled and took the cup thanking him.

"Let's go" he said and I nodded.

This time I followed him to common balcony and we sat in the chair.

"We don't get much time to talk yesterday,so I thought maybe if you are awake then we can talk" he said starting the conversation.

"Oh yeah, what do you want to talk about?" I asked looking at him who is busy looking at sky.

"Just the normal stuffs like to know about you" he replied turning towards me.

I nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked in a little serious tone.

"Ji"

"Are you happy I mean you are really ready for this marriage, right?" And there, the unexpected one asked the unexpected question.

"Ji" is all I can say.

And after a pause I continued.

"I'm ready for this marriage" I replied which bring a little smile on his face while he tries to hide it from me.