5|THE PRE-RITUALS|

Abhimanyu p.o.v

The moment mom ask about her opinion, i can saw different feelings in her eyes but before she could say anything, Aunty said she ready for this marriage, no not aunty after the way she talk to Aarushi, my respect for her instantly convert into hate, at first i thought Maybe what everyone say about her is wrong, but if its true then I don't really care who she is, I'm not gonna leave her easily.

I don't know anything about her so I didn't say anything but that doesn't mean she can disrespect my love in front of me.

But the way she said my name, just by her calling me by my name, i can sense my heart pounding loudly.

Bidding each other good night, we went to our respective rooms, and after this tiring day, i fall asleep as soon as my head touch the pillow.

At morning

I wake up by the ringing sound of my phone and it was Anirudh my brother.

"Hello Bhaiya" i heard Anirudh screaming from other side of phone.

" what it is and why are you screaming?" I answered.

"You all left me here alone and went to bring my only sister-in-law" Anirudh said.

"Anika said you have some important work in hospital" I replied back.

"Btw how is my soon to be sister in law, did she remember me or not ?" He asked.

" why will she remember you?"

"Uff bhai you're already jealous, ok now bye i have an emergency" Anirudh said and before i wud said anything he disconnected the call.

Sighing i make my way towards washroom to take a bath.

I came out and heard Aarushi calling me.

Oh god, she and her obsession with Mr Singhania, of course she can't take my name because I'm her soon to be husband, but if i don't have any problem then why can't she call me by my name.

After having breakfast we all left for home.

After 3 days

I have a meeting in her home town but somehow it gets rescheduled so here i am in her house ready to go for the first ever date in my life with my first love.

I looked at her coming downstairs wearing a beautiful black dress, always my fav colour and her long hair, i just want to touch her hair for once, breaking the eye contact we made our way outside of house.

Settling in my seat i gave her a bouquet of flowers, i don't know her fav colour so i thought to bring every colour flower i find.

We reach the mall, one of the unit of Singhania manufacturers after giving her a tour, we go towards her fav place of course book store.

After taking two cups of coffee, I returned and found her looking at books so I clicked a picture.
I know its not good to click someone picture without there permission but she my wife so i should click her pictures na.