7|THE BEGINNING|

Aarushi p.o.v

After seeing the house except Mr. Singhania's room which is now also mine maybe, his mom called me downstairs.

"You two have to drink milk from this glass" his mom said passing me a glass of milk.

"Ok" I said and give her a small smile.

Then we - I,Aishu and Anika di went towards his room now mine too.

"This is Abhi's room. You were going to live here so I didn't show you before. We will leave now." Anika di said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and opened the door and about to went in when aishwarya come and said something unexpected.

"By the way Bhai and Bhabhi don't worry room is soundproof enjoy you both" Aishu said in a teasing tone.

"Aishu" he said as yelping but she ran away. Shaking his head he started coming closer to me and I started going back.

But he go passed me and closed the door and locked it.

I completely forgot that I have to share a room now that too with a stranger man that is now my husband. when his Mom told me about the milk then I remembered ohh God everything is going to change from now on.

"Aren't this making you uncomfortable"he said pointing towards my saree as if he can read my mind.

"Ji"

"You should change first" he said and give me his hand.

"Huh?" I get confused and look up to look at him.

"Glass" he said.

Oh so he was asking for glass.

I give glass to him and went towards dressing table to take off my jewelleries.

He went towards walk in closet maybe because it look like that.

I started taking off my jewelleries but my hair oh god it look like I put 100 pins, I was struggling with my hair pins when he came and stood behind me and we look at each other through mirror.

"Can I ?" he asked and I can't help but just nodded.

He started taking out my hair pins and I just shamelessly looking at him through mirror that I don't even notice that now he take out all the pins.

"We are married now ,You can stare at me anytime but now you should change and rest" he said and I again feel embarassed and blushed at the same time.

He took his clothes from bed and went out of the room maybe to change in other room and I went towards my luggage and take out my night dress and headed towards washroom.

"Should I wear this or not, isn't it too short" I mumbled to myself seeing my night dress.

But taking out all the thought I changed and went out.

He was already sitting on couch doing something in his phone but as soon he hears anklets voice he look up at me.

"Actually.... Mom.... told we should drink that milk" he said pointing toward glass of milk.

"Ji" I said thinking how we can drink from the same glass, like isn't it just a little bit awkward.

"Here drink first." He said giving me glass as if he know I feel uncomfortable just by thinking from the same glass.

I took the glass from his hand and slowly start to drink.
I drank half milk and gave it to him.

Is he going to drink from same glass.
Oh god why I didn't think this first.

He drank the rest and kept it on the table.

And as expected I start feeling uneasy and run towards washroom and vomitted.

"Are you okay?" He asked from outside of washroom and I can feel from his voice that he getting worried for me and about me.

It's the first time I see someone getting worried about me.

I walked towards room and look at him.

"Actually I am sorry. I don't drink milk." I said looking at him and then down.

"You should have told me that you don't like milk, your health and concern matters more that these rituals." He said at his yelling and caring voice together.

Am I mad?

How can someone yell and care at the same time?

Oh god!! I'm going to be mad or I'm already mad because of him.

"I am sorry" I said trying to look at his face to know his real reaction.

But he walked away from me.

Is he angry with me?

How stupid am I?

Again I made him angry.

"Here, drink" he said breaking the carriage of my thoughts train and give me a glass of water.

"Thank you" I mumbled and drink all water in one go.

Btw I forget he looks handsome in this simple night dress too.

What....what....what....no....no.... stot thinking all this.

"You should sleep on bed, I will sleep on couch" he said walking towards couch.

"Okay" I said and walked towards bed and laid on left right of bed.

Why is he coming towards me?

Is he going to do something?

No....no.... Please stop

"Umm....can you please pass me that pillow, I can't sleep in other ones" he said pointing towards the pillow I was sleeping on.

"Hmm.... Oh sorry.... Okay...." I said nervously and pass him the pillow and he mumbled a thankyou and went towards closet to take out a blanket and slept on the couch.

Few minutes passed and as always sleep is no where to be found, and he already slept on couch.

I sat up and stared looking around his room which is now mine too.

There is a bed in middle and a large picture of him hanging on wall, one attached washroom and a walk in closet and their is a door which is locked, i tried to unlock but it is of no use so I headed towards other side and open door, it is attached balcony.

It's so peaceful and beautiful from here, there is a couch in middle and two one seater couch and in middle a table and on table a beautiful small plant.

Also there are more plants around, I think he loves planting plants.

I look around, lights were hanging beautifully decorated on wall.

I sit there comfortably on couch thinking about all the things happened during this past few days.

How fast my life changed. Just few days ago I was in my parents house not even having my own bed and now in my husband's house, he gives me his own bed and sleeping on couch uncomfortably.

But look at my destiny, even now I was not able to sleep.

What if he also treat me like them?
Will his family like me or they also start hating me?
I hope they always treat me like they treat me from start.
Just after few talks, I already start feeling familiar with them as if I know them from many years.

Thinking all this, I don't know when sleep engulfed me soon.

1167 words....

Why always boys sleep on couch after a arranged marriage? (Hahahaha I get this thought randomly)

What do you guys like about this chapter?

Share some suggestions for upcoming chapters.

Thank you for reading.

To be continued....

please vote....

Love you all....❤️