10|THE KISS ?|

Aarushi p.o.v

"You should rest, I'm going office for an urgent meeting and I have  emptied half the closet for you, keep your clothes there." He said wearing his watch and turned when not getting any response.

"Okay" I replied sitting on bed and looking outside.

"Hmm" He just hummed and went out.

How rude ? At least you should have told me bye.

I locked the door and take out my tab searching if I have any important email or meeting, thank god there's not any so I take my bags towards closet.

And as soon as I open closet, my OCD strikes oh god it's way too much messier,he forcefully put all his cloth on one side so that I can put my stuff and I don't know why but somehow it make me a little smile.

It was beautiful, i didn't notice this earlier, a light hanging in middle and a table were kept in middle made of glass and it has so many watches and some men jewelries and shelf all around me.

Firstly I neatly placed all his clothes and then mine, it didn't take much space as I didn't take my clothes just the one which my mom buy for my wedding and I placed some other necessities at their places, I had some books and diaries but I don't have any idea where to placed it so I kept them in my bag and kept in a corner of the room.

And here everything is perfect,not perfect but the way I like. It almost took two hours and I was just sitting then I heard door knocking.

"Aaru beta Are you awake ?" Maa said from outside and I quickly went and open the door.

"How was your sleep" She asked smiling.

"I was settling my clothes so I didn't sleep" I said in a slow voice.

"You should have slept, you can do other works later" she said.

"Sorry"

"I made this soup for you, drink it will make you feel better" she said and I nodded.

Sitting at couch I take a spoon of soup and it's soo tasty.

"Umm aunty.... I mean Maa it's tasty" I said and she glanced at me but then smiled.

"Okay then I will make more whenever you want" she said and pour more soup on bowl.

"Btw Aaru I wanted to talk to you" Maa said.

"Hnn Maa boliye na" I said and I don't know why but whenever I'm with her, I feel like I'm with my mother if she was here then she would also love me like her.

"Look beta, I know arrange marriage is not as easy as it looks, you must feel difficult and uncomfortable sometimes but now you are part of this family and you have equal rights as we all have and we are always with you, if you ever miss your home and parents you are free to meet them and you don't need to ask our permission, it's your life and you should be the one who make decision and for Abhi I know he didn't communicate much or express his feelings but he used to be happy always, after Anika left he didn't talk much about the things happening in his mind but I have seen him smiling whenever he's with you and I can surely tell you he's already happy with you just give him a little time and give yourself a little time to know each other, your weeding happened so  quickly that you both didn't get a chance to know each other so take your time and be comfortable with each other, okay? " she asked.

"Okay Maa" I said not understanding her every word but she just wanted to make sure if I'm happy with them or not and I'm sure I'm happy than earlier.

"Okay now rest and don't do anything just sleep, Everyone went to their works, just we two are home so till then I'll prepare lunch for us" she said.