8|THE NEW DAY|

Aarushi p.o.v

I wake up when sun rays hit my eyes and i quickly turned my face other side and covered my face with duvet.

What.... Wait a minute

As I remember I slept here on balcony without duvet.

Did he put it?

Putting all my thoughts aside, I get up and placed duvet on bed neatly.

It was 6 am so I thought to take a shower and get ready. It's my first day after our wedding so I should get ready fast and also my mom told me to make something sweet for everyone.

I made my way towards washroom and quickly took a shower and suddenly I remember

Oh.... God.... I forget my clothes.

What should I do now?
Suddenly my eyes fall on bathrobe hanging over wall, I quickly wear bathrobe and open washroom door slowly and peeked out.

Thank god he's sleeping.

I made my way towards my luggage and take out a beautiful red silk saree and my tab from other bag.

Thank god I have atleast a tab.
I went washroom again and search "how to wear a saree"
I played a video and start doing how it showed in video but it is of no use.
Half an hour later I finally wear saree not perfectly but yeah it looks good.

I made my way out of bathroom and he's still sleeping, obviously he is tired of wedding and so many rituals.

I headed downstairs and heard some voice from garden so I went towards garden and saw his mom and dad drinking their morning tea and talking about something.
They notice me and greet me.

"Good morning beta" his mom greeted with a smile.

"Good morning aarushi baccha come have tea with us" his dad also said with a smile.

"Good morning" I greet them back with a nervous smile and made my way towards chair to sit.

"Why you wake up so early?, you must be tired from all this rituals and wedding, you should sleep more" his mom said pouring tea for me. Her voice is full of concern which I never saw in anyone at least for me.

"Actually aunty I always wake up at this time and also it's my first day so I thought to wake up early" I replied and his mom handed me cup of tea.

"Firstly it's not aunty, you are my daughter now so call me Maa and call him papa and also you don't have to wake up early, I don't like to see my daughter working" His mom.... I mean Maa replied giving me a angry and concern look at the same time.

"But mom told me to make something sweet on first day" I said slowly sipping tea.

"No need to do it today, you can make it after some days when you feel comfortable with us and also you are tired today beta" Maa replied.

"But aun.... I mean Ma....Maa I wanted to cook" I said.

"Okay but not now, first eat your breakfast and rest. You can make something sweet for dinner" she said and I replied with a whisper okay.

We talk a little about my and other likes and dislikes and after some time Papa went to get ready for his office.
Actually Maa told me that everyone told papa not to work as it's his time to rest and spend some time with Maa and everyone but According to Papa we should work until we really can't able to work otherwise we will get sick while sitting on a chair whole day.

"You go and wake up Abhi, he's a deep sleeper till then I will make breakfast for all" Maa replied standing up from chair.

"Maa.... Can I help you ? Please!! I said showing her my innocent eyes hoping she agreed.