6|THE WEDDING|

Abhimanyu p.o.v

Finally,it's finally the day we are taking a step to be each other's partner and i can't wait to tell her how much i missed her in all these years.

Today wedding rituals is going to start, at first it was going to held separately but then Aishu suggested why not do it together it will be more fun and of course we can't deny her.
We all were leaving for hotel but we thought to go through road so that we can enjoy together as now we didn't get much chance to spend time together.

We reach hotel almost at 7 pm, and after freshening up, we all made our way towards garden where mehendi is going to held.
And the decoration are so good, moving my sight from beautiful decoration to my beautiful bride wearing a light green dress and as always her mere sight makes my heart beat a little more faster but how can i peacefully admire her infront of my idiot brothers.

" Ahmm isn't it bad habit to stare at someone this long?" My cousin asked more like teasing and i gave him a side eye.

" We already lost our bhai" my another cousin said and get a hit on his head from me.

Diverting my attention from my brother's nonsense, i found her looking at me and yeah she diverted her gaze thinking i didn't notice.

I introduced her to Anirudh, until aishu came and inform that mom is calling is us so me and Anirudh went away.

I was talking to mom when aishu come and dragged me near food counter and ask me to take some food with me and feed Aarushi and why would i refuse if I'm getting chance to take care of my wife.

Taking some rice, dal sweet and some chapati, i go and sit near her and start feeding her, at first she was hesitate but eventually ate.

After feeding her and washing my hands, i again sit beside her so that mehendi artist can apply mehendi on my hands too, and i really don't like the smell of mehendi but mom force me and i can do anything for her.

Mehendi artist asked Aarushi about her husband's name and i look at her raising my eyebrows.

"I also can't take my name" I said and move my face other side hoping she will take my name but god knows how her brain works in these types of situations and she pointed towards the board where our name is written and i again look at her defeated.

After some couple pictures and sangeet, we all headed towards our room and being tired i quickly slept.

My sleep gets interrupted by the door knocking sound and it was mom asking if I'm ready or not.
Getting up quickly i wore yellow kurta pyjamas and made my way downstairs.