9|THE FIRST TASTE|

Abhimanyu pov

It's been 1 hour 47 minutes and 25 seconds, I was waiting for her but seems like she's still busy with my family even in our first night and yeah I was counting time per seconds.

I was counting time from the day I see her, waiting from the day she left but now she's mine only mine.

I was standing near balcony staring at the moon but today it doesn't seem as beautiful as the mine one.

The way she shines even in dark makes her even more beautiful.

I heard door opening and turned so here is my Mrs. moon.

We stare at each other eyes until aishu said something that for sure make my cheeks red.

"By the way Bhai and Bhabhi don't worry room is soundproof enjoy you both" she said in a teasing voice.

"Aishu" I said in a stern voice but she ran away.

Again looking at her I made my way towards door and locked it.

Turning back I saw she was uncomfortable in these heavy  dress which is way more heavier than her own.

I said her to change and went towards closet to take out my clothes, coming out I saw she was struggling with her hair pins.

I made my way towards her and again our eyes looked for God knows how many seconds.

"Can I ?" I asked and she just nodded.

Taking out all her 21 pins, I looked at her and she already looking at me but now her eyes lost the spark which used to be so bright.

I miss the girl she used to be, the way she used to look at me with smile on her lips her eyes which reflects lights at a time but all where lost and I will make sure to make her the way she would love her.

"We are married now You can stare at me anytime but now you should change first" I said with a smirk and she blushed which make me smile even more.

Taking my clothes I made my way out to give her a little privacy.

Without wasting any time I fresh up in other room and made my way towards our room.
After knocking for so long, I assume she must be in washroom so I enter and sat on couch looking at the pending meeting I have to attend.

Scrolling through my phone, I heard her anklets jingling at every step she takes.
The sound of her anklet jingling is now my personal favourite soundtrack.

I passed the glass milk to her first thinking maybe she will fill awkward drinking from same glass, she hesitately took glass and drank half milk and again passed to me and I drank the rest.

But as soon as I put glass on table she run towards washroom and vomitted.

Is she allergic or anything to milk but as I remember she doesn't have any?

"Are you okay ?" I asked getting worried.

"Actually I am sorry. I don't drink milk" she said looking down at our feets, we were way too close.

Hearing her words make me angry, firstly why she always apologies even for the little things and secondly if she don't like anything she should not do it and she can deny it but no this girl's dictionary doesn't have "NO".

I passed her a glass of water and she drank after that she make her way towards bed to sleep and I to couch, I don't wanted her to feel uncomfortable.

10 minutes passed but it was way too difficult to sleep here than I think.

I sat up and walked towards her and I can see the affected she have just by seeing me and I already loved it.

"Oh my moon don't be nervous I was just asking for pillow" I wish I can said that.