12|THE SMILE|

Abhimanyu pov

I leaned towards her face and there were sweat on her forehead because she was nervous, and a smile formed on my lips instantly.

Leaning more towards her, I moved her hair strands aside and kissed her forehead.

"You are so lucky for me" I whisper in her ear and for sure it send a shiver down her spine and she moved a little.

"You look good when you smile, do it often" I said getting up and make sure it sound as loud as she can hear because she's not sleeping.

I slept on bed and after that smile never left from my face and now I'm sleepless.

After sometime, I hear her anklets voice and again she's going to sleep in balcony.

Looking at her peaceful figure sleeping on the balcony couch, soon sleep engulfed me too.

__________________________________

My peaceful sleep became more peaceful when I hear her anklets voice and immediately a smile appears on my face even in my sleep but soon it replaced when I heard door slamming and look at her direction running towards washroom and again she slammed the door.

"Aarushi you okay ? " I asked from outside but she didn't reply back.

"Aarushi" I called her again but no voice.

After sometime she open the door.

"What happened ? why did you go in such a hurry ? You okay ? Did something happened ?" I asked. I was half died when I saw her in that state and I'm sure something is wrong with her.

"I'm okay" she replied but inside she screaming she's not okay and I can do anything to know what's bothering her.

"You sure ?" I asked again and she just nodded and went towards balcony.

I took a shower and wearing my clothes I get out of closet and now she looking at sky peacefully and somehow it made me a little relaxed.

"Aarushi" I called her.

"Ji"

"I kept some files here, have you seen them ?" I asked finding the files, i kept here earlier in the drawers.

"I'm sorry, I kept them in other drawer, I will give it now" she said walking towards me and her sorry again made me mad.

Why she have to say sorry every single time.

"Is this the file ?" She asked and I take a look at files.

"Bhabhi" Aishu called her and I look towards her direction.

"Sorry sorry I didn't see anything" she said and I immediately move aside.

"Btw Mom is calling you both for breakfast" she said and closed the door.

__________________________________

We make our way towards dining table and sat at our respective seats.

As yesterday Maa were feeding her.

"Abhi" Mom called me and I looked back.

"I have some work in office, take Aaru with you for shopping" she said and I nodded.

"Ok let's go" I said looking at her.

I open door for her and making my way towards my seat, I started the car, and called my secretary

"I will be late today, reschedule the meeting after 2 hours" I said and heard a Okay sir from other side of phone.

"We can go later, if you have any important work" she said and I stopped the car infront of hospital.