Authors Note - Introducing: The Fearless Kitten

Hello my loves!

I am so excited to share this story with you. This is the Spin Off novel to my original Marichat Fanfiction, Talk to Me, Princess.

If you haven't read TTMP, no worries! You don't need to in order to understand this story! It works just fine as a stand-alone, however if you're itching for some Marichat content, I highly recommend checking out TTMP!

I wanted to thank you for clicking on my story, whether you're coming from TTMP or you're a new reader! I hope you enjoy!

Please note, this story will be following a consistent upload schedule every Wednesday (EST) starting September 20th, 2023. However, I'm publishing the first chapter today so you can get a peak at what to expect!

Fair warning, this story will be rated Mature 16+, and will be more graphic than TTMP. There will be depictions of violence, abuse, mentions of suicide/murder, cussing, and kidnapping.

If any of this will upset you, please protect your peace and skip out on this story. There will not be trigger warnings on chapters, unless the contents within will be very heavy.

I hope you enjoy! Any feedback is always super appreciated, but remember to be respectful in the comments to other readers. This is a safe space for everyone.

Sending you my love, and without further ado,

Here is The Fearless Kitten.